Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Size 10 already down $150 from Sunday's $1k+ prices. The questions we're all guessing at now... What does it bottom out and when? Grabbing my popcorn....

I quoted a guy asking about them still sitting at Nike. I realized I need to be literal when talking to kids. Nothing will leave the Nike warehouse on Sunday. Neither shipper has pick up service on Sunday. If they are picked up on Friday or Saturday from the Nike warehouse, you will have movement from the shipper in some cases, especially when next day or 2 day air is selected.
If you want to communicate like a man then you need to say what you mean, literally. You sound like my wife, “I said this but I meant that, can’t you read my mind?” I had regular shipping, originally supposed to get here the 17th and arrived yesterday. No next day or 2 day air, nothing special. You’re wrong, it’s okay, move on.

That’s why I copped out the store, was not playing that game with these those fakes gonna be perfect before you know it, looking better then the real ****s :smh:
No doubt. I’m sure they’ll be a .005cm difference in collar height or something else people will claim. If you don’t have a real one to compare to you’re outta luck. At 8-9 hundred resale you’re risking a lot

What's there not to understand about people wearing fakes and having the real thing at home? They simply want to flex in the streets but can't afford to rock their real pair, so they keep their investment whole, DS. It's smart IMO, but I wouldn't do it, but I wouldn't fault anyone for doing it, especially if they're admitting such things. I just can't get down on that fake stuff (clothes, kicks, jewelery, etc), I'll either pay the price or be tight and just not have them. I think it's worse when you don't have the real pair but you're stunting like your fakes are real.

Now with all that being said, where is this reddit yall speak of, I'm trying to cop me some fake pairs to stunt. Not srs.

Last edited:
I also caught myself caring about fakes last year when my homegirl said her boyfriend had like all the pairs I have. "That's wassup, great minds." I wore my OW Chis one day and he had them on too by chance, and they were horridly fake. She was like "see! I told you." I just smiled and agreed. I ain't say nothing to him, but we both knew lol. I reiterated to myself what another man wears has nothing to do with me. You like it, I love it

No fret, Nike would just move manufacturinng production to Vietnam to circumvent tariffs imposed by China/US imports
wish it was that easy. nike’s operation costs would still increase because of logistics.

operation costs is at it’s minimum when its coming from china.

I also caught myself caring about fakes last year when my homegirl said her boyfriend had like all the pairs I have. "That's wassup, great minds." I wore my OW Chis one day and he had them on too by chance, and they were horridly fake. She was like "see! I told you." I just smiled and agreed. I ain't say nothing to him, but we both knew lol. I reiterated to myself what another man wears has nothing to do with me. You like it, I love it

Security dude in my building always telling me he has the hookup and has mad pairs of kicks. He wore the off white chi's and I almost couldn't keep my composure. They were horrible attempts, but I didn't press him :rofl::rofl::rofl:

470506CF-3723-43E9-AFD9-C64FB1A8F167.png
Your boyfriend sounds like an idiot. This makes as much sense as winning a gold medal in the specials olympics even if you win ur still ******ed. Just like your boyfriend Curt or Hayden whatever his name is. “I rock a fake pair to keep my real pair on ice” faceass
As much as I despise fakes and everything they stand for no need to bring the special olympics into this. Some things you don’t make fun of

My guy be getting the Jordan with the 360 air bubble type fakes and always lets me know I ain’t got those yet

I always compliment them tho

Lmaooooooooooo. Gotta be an old head. Now my mans, I'd roast for fakes, that's just the relationships brothers have.

Security dude in my building always telling me he has the hookup and has mad pairs of kicks. He wore the off white chi's and I almost couldn't keep my composure. They were horrible attempts, but I didn't press him :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lmaooooo. Yea, never a need to rain on their parade, especially around other people.

Back
Top Bottom