Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I can't wait till July to use my eBay bucks on a Travis Scott. Hopefully they stay at $1k by then LOL. Just wishful thinking
dawg i wouldn't buy THESE from ebay unless that seller has a good rep. i mean u might get lucky w/ an honest seller w/ a low feedback or something (i have a few times), but i doubt it w/ a shoe this hyped.

dawg i wouldn't buy THESE from ebay unless that seller has a good rep. i mean u might get lucky w/ an honest seller w/ a low feedback or something (i have a few times), but i doubt it w/ a shoe this hyped.
Your right eBay might be too much of a risk on these

Ebay rep doesnt mean anything even. A friend of mine bought some NFR 1's off a seller with 100% feedback. They were fake and seller just claimed he himself was 'scammed'. There are so many ppl buying and selling kicks that are novice or close to it, and I bet most of them genuinely think they have a real pair because nobody wants to think they've been fooled/scammed.

I found a pair earlier on ebay, price was around $800 or so. Seller said he bought them off goat for more and wanted to turn around and sell them for a loss because he didn't like how his friends pair looked in person. So I check his feedback, 100%. Items for sale? Fake *** pair of OW Chicago 1's listed.

**** Ebay.

Last edited:
*throws in towel*
56628862-C434-4BFF-A592-12669184DF35.jpeg

I wore my pair out first day, I still check resell prices just for fun, blows my mind that my friends 9.5 is going for 300 more than my 13. Regardless I’m grateful for my pair, and I still hope he doesn’t cave and sell.

Welp. My size kept going up in price so I put an end to the frustration and bought my 2nd pair earlier tonight.

Yo!

Pair just came in.

Quality is wild.

SBB leather but thicker cuts of it.

Def being worn this weekend asap.

Weather has been shaky here, I'm going to hold off until all this rain bull crap ends. But I can't wait to wear mine.

Any chance of prices dropping down a little in the next couple days? Or they will never be cheaper than this?

It's over man, pretty much all sizes have steadily gone up over the past few days. My size (12) went from $750-ish to now $890 BIN.

I'd swap my size 12 for a DS or gently used pair of '15 Chicagos plus cash, or maybe with something else to sweeten the pot.

I wish you said this on the weekend. I sold my last DS pair of Chicagos on Sunday afternoon. I see JB retro'ing them again in the next year or so, and I wasn't planning to wear them in the near future. I would've traded with you easily.

I think everyone is buying pairs to resell later lol

I sure did. Learned from Unions, OW Chi 1s. Never making that mistake again.

never seen people go this crazy for a damn shoe like this

It's been a long while. Like someone mentioned earlier, maybe the first few adidas Yeezy drops.

Resellers are def eating up pairs on StockX that’s why prices are also not dropping right now.

Definitely.

Size 14 is still the low point at $810........... I wanna wear these bad boys so bad, but if they go $1000 id kick myself in the *** for un-DSing them.

Got a shirt from SNS size XS, didn’t see a size XS on NDC, they only drop in Europe ?, also here in Houston waiting for the pop up shop to open , I live less than a mile away from it and have been driving by every morning , all I want is a size 12 and gonna hate myself if I pay re-sell , Chase B confirmed the pop up is happening , they just said it didn’t open last weekend cause the flooding , I really hope they don’t screw us over here in the H, the upside down swoosh reps Houston’s SUC which I’ve been a fan of since 8th grade , I’m 39 now and Travis try’s to say DJ Screw was his influence but he doesn’t even have one screwed n chopped song smh

Holy crap
Size 10 just broke the $1k barrier couple of hours ago
There were about 15-18 asks for $1k
They all just sold in the last hour
Wtf is going on

Back
Top Bottom