Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I thought you confirmed that the seller isn't shipping, or are you still actually waiting?

Still waiting. Customer service hasn’t responded to any of my emails. They normally do. So........ I just wanna know so I can move on, really. A lot of heat dropping this summer...

are a lot of fakes getting thru them or are there too many variances in legit pairs?
Just like any shoe with different cuts of leather and ****, there’s a ton of variances..

Hell my left pair the big swoosh has a bunch of ragged edges that I haven’t seen on any... some would consider them fake at this point :lol:

If a seller doesnt ship on goat the order just gets cancelled right? I copped yesterday but now that it went up $100 Im doubting he ships.

Edit- got shipping email like a minute after posting this lol should be straight from here

The order will be reviewed and they’ll replace it for you. I bought used TS4s seller took forever and they gave me a DS pair same price.

I got fake royals from zadeh back in 2013 when they first dropped
And u still flex them in your avy I see....
full

Bert. Bert. Got caught up with alot of people but I don't believe Zadeh was one of them...I been on these boards a long time bruh....
who confirmed he sells fakes?

copped a few pairs from him and they were 100% legit

2016 banneds and 2017 royals.. ended up selling on goat 2 years later.. if that helps :lol:

So far, looking at everyone else's pairs, I haven't seen one with this size tag yet. It's similar to the Twist's size tag I got straight from Nike. My Travis's are from SX. Anyone confirm what release this was?

Attachments

• 15581371942742958684562512975065.jpg
    15581371942742958684562512975065.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 16
who confirmed he sells fakes?

copped a few pairs from him and they were 100% legit

2016 banneds and 2017 royals.. ended up selling on goat 2 years later.. if that helps :lol:
He doesn't sell fakes at all bruh....people just hating as always....thanks for telling your side....

He doesn't sell fakes at all bruh....people just hating as always....thanks for telling your side....
he could've :lol: or even back in the day, I don't know I just know he was brought up a few times regarding the crazy cheap preorders

I only copped twice but I'm not into the whole preordering thing and having my money held for forever that being said..

everything was great. I ordered two pairs both times. regardless of anyone else transactions, I cannot comment other than mine.

I was looking at my CJ1 that I got from SNKRS app and the sole is different on one the stars are more define and the other one is less noticeable. QA on these are bad. Still a great shoe.

People are just trying to scare everyone to believing that fakes are being flooded right now by Stock X.

This is not happening. All you're doing is spreading duck tales to try and drive the price down and trying to gain followers, attention and likes. Sneaker twitter are the "kings of authentication" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Spoiler: It's not gonna work.

Back
Top Bottom