Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Is anyone concerned once the final variances get cleaned up on the fakes they will flood the market and no one will be able to sell legit pairs without scruitiny where the price drops significantly. The minute you open the Nike shipping box it’s a wrap since anyone could swap at that point even with original receipt ect. Once the fakes flood the market and are perfect why would anyone on here or anywhere buy any pair for 500-1000 since will never be certain it’s not fake. Curious on people’s thoughts.

They never make perfect fakes

They make new versions but always miss something because it gets people to keep buying over and over

This scrub with his trash *** 15 minute clickbait 8 ad revenue pauses saying the same **** over and over ..dude got a major Chubb for that unbreakable guy w/ the nose ring ... why ppl ride this guy so hard? He just as bad

DamnDee looks like Gonzo from Muppets with a Miami Vice 5 o clock shadow and a fitted hat. Bug eyed mofo, what a cornball.

There’s no such thing as a perfect variant, there will always something they botch or miss.
Purposely

Who knows who’s actually behind it honestly the way fakes are so close and good and usually these mistakes would be “easy” to fix yet they don’t...

Something to think about

Poop. I messaged back asking for help to offset the difference in price if they get a close enough order. This is crap. The longer I wait, the higher the price I pay. This is my first time with goat, I've never had this problem with stockx. Frustrated!

Same thing happened to me earlier this week and they would not offset, they only gave me a refund of what I paid. But of course you know price went way up in the meantime.

they might potentially doing alot of off setting. pretty sure there are plenty sellers flakingcat this point. many sellers having seller's remorse with the price going up.

Back
Top Bottom