Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I've also got these on the way from Goat. Probably the last size 10 to sell for less than 1k lol. Got lucky with the timing on that for sure.
Screenshot_20190619-220341__01.jpg

had credits too ended up paying 275 on another 13 lol.

Doesn't StockX only put their tag on the left shoe anyway? Never, ever gotten one from them with that tag on the right shoe (over 20+ orders). That alone isn't a good start.

Yup, those are fake as hell. Tags on the wrong shoe is always a dead giveaway, unfortunate the buyer didn’t realize that. A lesson learned.

I’m new to buying from GOAT. I assume that the instant ship pairs are from FC, so they’ve got to be legit right?
GOAT also has a storage option for the people that buy resale to resell. They'll hold the shoes for you until you're ready to list them.

Maybe he wasn't hip to the recent surge. After fees on SX that seems about right for a pair selling at $1350. I need to see some proof tho for those prices

I tried to check out a pair of off-whites unc when I saw my size for like $200. Purchased quick but it automatically changed the price to a bid instead.

You pulled the trigger on a zero feedback seller? Do people even have brains anymore?

Click on the link then click on View Original Item (link takes you to a similar item since original listing has ended).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-1-Travis-Scott-sz10-/223538600060?txnId=2260696209012

Pulled the trigger on these earlier to have an extra pair (when I sensed a spike was occurring). I was skeptical at first (still am to a degree), but the seller has a strong history with 100% positive feedback. Worst case scenario I'll fight for a refund thru ebay's guarantee - never had a problem before if I got something that wasn't legit. We'll see!

scottnyk82 scottnyk82 you bought them off seller name "3851529" right? They look fake af right off the bat. Hope you're going to be able to get your money back.

Back
Top Bottom