Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Those vapormaxes look like a kindergartener designed them. And not a particularly gifted kindergartener.

Sacai’s are easily the best shoes of the year so far. Both of the waffles, and the blue Blazers, are all three amazing.

Lol you had me on the first part.... Sacais though? Laughable.

Not really surprising, tbh. The TS1s are a more neutral color which means more wearable. Combine that with the hype behind them and the price is gonna shoot up. Definitely didn't expect it to shoot up that much though. My size is damn near $1,800.

More neutral than white/black/grey?

Have a feeling these are about to peak like unions did before they dipped and settled. Either way, glad I bought my second pair last week before they shot up :lol:

D528F64A-5940-45DD-9A71-E36A147CAAE2.jpeg

On feet again today... they’ve been holding up pretty well though i do have a couple of creases on the suede of the toebox...

We all knew damn well that price was gonna jump up at some point. These will be 1.5-2k when they finally settle i think. Might take another 6 months to a year but the hype on these were unreal man. Unions is 1200 and those had basically no hype compared to these though there were much less pairs produced...

456798CC-B61B-45B6-959A-7FA8DDEA8226.jpeg

Imagine selling these today
Then in 2-3 days when you ship it out the price goes up another $200-400 :lol:
Cancel season

Imagine selling these today
Then in 2-3 days when you ship it out the price goes up another $200-400 :lol:
Cancel season

:evil: Will def sell at that price and cop another preme blazer
I've been stocking up on older releases, will pay the tax down the road for these recent/newer releases

Yeah, why settle at $2500...... when they’re gonna go passed $3k by end of year or sooner LOL

What cargos?

Nike Woven Camo Joggers in the Obsidian colorway. Style code 930253-475. I picked my pair up a year ago but since then I've actually seen them in the nike clearance store by me for less than $50. Well worth it though and they seem to look better as they fade.

Guarantee the fakes are soo good from some China knockoff company that they are passing threw stock x w/a breeze , now everybody flooding stock x with the fakes that are going thru no prob , at this point , every TS1 pair I see is FAKE imo

the Price is jumping because people are panic buying.

If you have seen other shoes on stockx and goat recently, they have also increased in value and I think that is because people who can’t afford Travis 1s/ not willing to pay the price for it are just buying consolation shoes at ask price. I don’t really buy the “stock x manipulating sales” bs. I think people are just using this month to spend their disposable income... lol

the Price is jumping because people are panic buying.

If you have seen other shoes on stockx and goat recently, they have also increased in value and I think that is because people who can’t afford Travis 1s/ not willing to pay the price for it are just buying consolation shoes at ask price. I don’t really buy the “stock x manipulating sales” bs. I think people are just using this month to spend their disposable income... lol
400 panic buys in one day ?!? Nah something sus

Back
Top Bottom