Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

cant wait to wear and beat my mine up....slightly was intrigued by reselling....but imma pass...to each its own...sidenote: its crazy...I never actually seen the TS1 highs in the wild

not after posting all them rage gifs lol
i've been shown the light see...
221972.jpg

Only
If u reveal ur previous SN
SN? Sneaker Knowledge? The 1st kicks I ever copped myself were the ajf playoffs if that accounts for anything.

Well if by any chance they do release in stores I'll try again. But knowing some of the resellers here in Detroit it's gonna be wack trying to cop for retail.

Has anyone that hit in TS site seen their pair actually move?

Also I'm distraught I missed on that MCA shock drop

cant wait to wear and beat my mine up....slightly was intrigued by reselling....but imma pass...to each its own...sidenote: its crazy...I never actually seen the TS1 highs in the wild

I actually have seen one pair. Was driving through bk saw homie crossing the street at the stop light rocking them.

Well if by any chance they do release in stores I'll try again. But knowing some of the resellers here in Detroit it's gonna be wack trying to cop for retail.
nojo kicks or stockx??? aka Det Resellers

:lol:

you might be able to find some knock offs in the swap meet on 8mile n Dequindre :rofl:

Anyone’s Travis lows still in process?
Yea. Snkrs arrival says 26th so I should get a confirm by tomorrow the latest. Never took this long for a ship confirm. Always been b4 mon noon the latest.

Anyone get their confirm this morning?

Back
Top Bottom