Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Honestly where are these rumors coming from, and why would they ever restock? I understand people want hope, but has anyone legitimate said anything that could lead us to believe this is true? Or do people just wanna cop for the low

No one knows for sure. Even if that was the plan, Nike has pulled shoes days before release before and we have also seen surprise drops as well. Either way, I would think we would see boutiques getting them and FootAction locations in Chicago, LA and NYC. That's it. Not like there is going to be a huge GR release that would drastically change resell prices.

If you plan on picking up the lows it doesn’t hurt to just wait till august 10 and see if they drop again
Another shot at retail if available for you
But if not the price will definitely drop

Will definitely be rocking these.

IMG_20190725_130347.jpg

my boy bought a pair yesterday morning right as the madness started. still hasn’t been canceled. hopefully the seller pulls through

My pair is suppose to be coming in tomorrow from Travis’ site, but it still says departed Cerritos, CA and hasn’t updated since Monday

heaviest than foams?

Yes. I wouldn’t know from experience because I would never buy the 33, but ask around to those that have them - they will tell you how heavy they are. Complete garbage.

He's got a blue eye and a brown eye, one for each style.
MVIMG_20190725_133605.jpg
View attachment 2387137

Cheers bro. Jordan's got a good thing going with these TS collabs. No way I'm not getting those 6's when they drop one way or another
did you steal my husky?

Mine has one brown one white/blue too.

Looks just like mine!

Vegetaray, my seller shipped too, bought at 723, suprised he shipped. Congrats man!

Back
Top Bottom