Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

It’s funny bc they have been out for months too

It was said that only certain locations had it for months.. Either way, IDC, it's never that serious. I will gladly wait until the hype dies down. I remember when Chic Fit A came to NYC. There was a stupid unnecessary line for like 2 months. I waited and now usually go in and out with no issues.

There is a hype beast for everything.. Even chicken. :rolleyes

It was said that only certain locations had it for months.. Either way, IDC, it's never that serious. I will gladly wait until the hype dies down. I remember when Chic Fit A came to NYC. There was a stupid unnecessary line for like 2 months. I waited and now usually go in and out with no issues.

There is a hype beast for everything.. Even chicken. :rolleyes

chicken one of the goat proteins :lol:

All this Popeyes talk got me listening to this. Malice went bonkers here too :smh:
85B7A0BE-CDA3-4F1E-9B6A-2651EF267CCB.png

2 dumb MFers lol

those aint shoes where sold out means stores sold out and wont have em anymore. thats food....from a restaurant which is open almost daily...and restocks those sandwiches everyday.....lol
My stores haven't restocked in days :lol: just sent my girl and they still out

My stores haven't restocked in days :lol: just sent my girl and they still out
They'll restock eventually when the hype beasts slow down. Just don't get desperate & end up copping UA chicken sandwichs from somewhere like burger king. Joints look mad fufu.
bk_original_chicken_sandwich_03.jpg

Bro i didn't know burger king still sold chicken sandwiches
That chicken probably been sitting for months
Noone orders that :lol:
Come on now

i loved them long chicken sanwhichs when i was younger. da itlaian version.

almost ordered wendys chicken sandwhich yesterday doe

Back
Top Bottom