Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I am still waiting on shipping info from Nike too. My buddy did upgrade shipping and got his shipping info the same night he got the W.

So barely anyone received SNKRS pairs yet, I’m going to wait until next week hopefully this size 11 drops to $500

someone offered me 1400 for my used trav highs. jesus. USED SHOES

do it, you can rebuy another pair in simialr condition for less lol i picked a second vnds pair for $1k a few months back and ive been offered close to $1400 as well. getting close to saying eff it and selling them but i wear my first pair so much id still want back up.

Trav 1 replicas are so damn good I wouldn’t sell my pair... I’d be scared to rebuy

You have to be a complete fool to purchase any pair of Travis Scott 1s. There's 1 of 1 replicas floating around with perfect boxes. You better buy from trusted source...and even then I would skeptical. The shoe just isn't worth buying 3rd party these days.

someone offered me 1400 for my used trav highs. jesus. USED SHOES
I wouldn’t, but that’s me. If you got another pair then do it but I’d be worried I wouldn’t be able to secure another pair. Don’t your sizes got for 2k+ new?

Trav 1 replicas are so damn good I wouldn’t sell my pair... I’d be scared to rebuy

theyre good but but its always pretty easy to tell when you have a legit pair to reference. I have a friend that does legit checking for suedeone and ive seen behind the scenes on some of it. stand alone though without a retail reference pair i can see how/why people could get got though

theyre good but but its always pretty easy to tell when you have a legit pair to reference. I have a friend that does legit checking for suedeone and ive seen behind the scenes on some of it. stand alone though without a retail reference pair i can see how/why people could get got though

Somewhat true...but there were a few batches that's impossible to tell in certain sizes. And you gotta remember QC on some retails pairs weren't that good either.

Back
Top Bottom