Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

i have $795 goat credit, but still tryna get the best price.

Are GOAT credits something you acquire from sales or purchases?
Is there a way to check how much you have?

I have sold a few items in the past so wondering what I have. :lol:

PO

This means nothing, they have done this before, their not sending any email they cancelled my order on off white Jordans as a matter of fact it still shows up on my SNKRS account as purchased but they sure as heck ain't send no email. I called, they said they called me to confirm the order (you know they didn't) no answer so they cancelled it lol...
That sucks... glad I message them to confirm too they said they’re preparing shipment...

Since when did TS orders from TS require a signature? Is this new? Am I trippin? :lol:
Did Anyone Else Get A Shipping Delay Email On Their Restock Order Asking Them To Confirm They Still Want To Proceed With The Order? :nerd:

First Few Words Had Me Shook!
91205A48-1B9F-4917-A813-3708A0036597.jpeg

Nike needs to release their sneakers as NFTs which can be redeemed for actual pairs. Resellers would just sell the tokens. Nike could take a cut of the token sell and it’d hurt StockX.

This means nothing, they have done this before, their not sending any email they cancelled my order on off white Jordans as a matter of fact it still shows up on my SNKRS account as purchased but they sure as heck ain't send no email. I called, they said they called me to confirm the order (you know they didn't) no answer so they cancelled it lol...

I have had several authorizations/charges disappear with delayed shipping, so have others per the responses posted.

I would try a different payment method if this is a pattern for you and this vendor.

Sorry for your loss.

anyone else hit on END for these or anything recently? I got shipping last friday morn but no update on them since. Customs delay?

bro... lemme tell you last time I got something from end somebody in Pittsburg rerouted it to there house and it was sitting in a FedEx facility only thing was FedEx didn’t wanna tell me what facility so my boy was like go to the one closest to you... I did the box had like 15 stickers on it and the only reason I got it was because I showed my ID and they matched it with the label they said we were really sending this to Pittsburg it’s a good thing you came in..

bro... lemme tell you last time I got something from end somebody in Pittsburg rerouted it to there house and it was sitting in a FedEx facility only thing was FedEx didn’t wanna tell me what facility so my boy was like go to the one closest to you... I did the box had like 15 stickers on it and the only reason I got it was because I showed my ID and they matched it with the label they said we were really sending this to Pittsburg it’s a good thing you came in..

thats so grimey man good grief

What's more special...khaki's or the 3 AMM? I don't have my khaki's in hand yet, but I do think I prefer the contrast and overall tones of the Olives (which I don't have). Oh well....we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom