Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Snkrs pack landed…

715BE703-FF13-4665-B7BD-9C08AC082926.jpeg

well-hot-damn-jayy.gif

except we’ve seen FCFS work successfully on some Shopify releases last year and this year. But its few and far between and it’s really only when the retailer and Shopify purposely take extra steps to stop bots, like making domain changes and adding a question (what color is an Orange).

I just don’t think retailers care enough to go out of their way to make sure sneakers actually go to sneakerheads. It make no difference to them and that’s the problem here.

lmao between me and my wife we’ve won from Notre like a dozen times over the last few years. I know a bunch of locals that have hit there over the years as well.

Just because you haven’t won from them doesn’t mean they’re backdooring all the pairs. Besides, it was a charity school drive raffle, so just chill.
I bet you hit a bunch of GRs - and local plugs get backdoor pairs from them allllll the time.

SNKRS allowed me to select overnight shipping during the draw Fam, not that it mattered since I still lost 😂
That's what I thought too. I always do the middle option to avoid LaserShip. It wouldn't let me change however it was having issues loading correctly as well.

I mean how can a bot answer a random *** question that they weren’t prepared for, and how would that even cost a store any money to do…. I don’t even think it would cost a store money to have a different URL and post it on their Twitter when it’s time to cop. Manuals just need a minute to check out and by that time the botters wouldn’t have adjusted I’m guessing. In other words “stores don’t want to pay extra money to combat bots” seems like bs but what do I know.

I mean how can a bot answer a random *** question that they weren’t prepared for, and how would that even cost a store any money to do…. I don’t even think it would cost a store money to have a different URL and post it on their Twitter when it’s time to cop. Manuals just need a minute to check out and by that time the botters wouldn’t have adjusted I’m guessing. In other words “stores don’t want to pay extra money to combat bots” seems like bs but what do I know.
Domain doesn’t cost much but Shopify charges tens of thousands for the modules and site support and there’s the hosting service also

I bet you hit a bunch of GRs - and local plugs get backdoor pairs from them allllll the time.

lol umm both Presto Off Whites, converse off white, multiple BTTYS low and high dunks just to name a few.

If you wanna blame a store for backdooring pairs then go complain about RSVP. Notre is actually decent with their raffles. Tbh you just sound mad you’ve never won from them before.

Yes sir, I know the Air Jordan 1 is your favorite model of all time and I respect it as your collection is pretty good! I like putting my lace lock at the top because I use it as a way not to tie my laces. I do the same thing with my 5s as well.
Thanks. I put the lace lock on my 6s on the bottom lace because it always looked dope to me when MJ did it, in particular on his Carmines. Had ZERO function there, yet it was so dope to me that dude did something purely stylistically. Carmines (and the carmine color blocking) are my favorite 6s too, but I do the lace lock on all my 6s the same way regardless. The only 6s I’m not a huge fan of are the White/Infrared or White/Sport Blue type color blocking (with the black tongue, but the colored midsole).

But like yourself, I too put my 5 lace locks on the top to connect the loose laces and to not have to tie. All other kicks I have the laces sticking from the inside out, but not on the 5s.

The fragment pairs IMO are just hyped because there was another chance at retail LOL. Now that THAT is over the hype should subside & everyone should realize they were just buggin. The color blocking on both the Highs and Lows of the Frag pairs are trash in comparison to the subtle browns of the OG's.

color blocking on the frag highs always struck me as a sample / f&f & behold they were very limited in the end...

the og highs & lows are both so dope & I too prefer them over the frag counterparts :nthat:

am I still salty I didnt cop either frag? maybe. would my opinion change on stated above if I did? no:lol:

The fragment pairs IMO are just hyped because there was another chance at retail LOL. Now that THAT is over the hype should subside & everyone should realize they were just buggin. The color blocking on both the Highs and Lows of the Frag pairs are trash in comparison to the subtle browns of the OG's.
Both mocha joints > Frag lows >>>>>>> Whale poop > Frag Highs

color blocking on the frag highs always struck me as a sample / f&f & behold they were very limited in the end...

the og highs & lows are both so dope & I too prefer them over the frag counterparts :nthat:

am I still salty I didnt cop either frag? maybe. would my opinion change on stated above if I did? no:lol:
I know I’m in the minority but I actually like both Frag color ways more than OGs.

Good to see the varying tastes.

I really like both of the Travis x AJ1 releases but the brown hues never moved me to "must have" status... I always liked them (especially the lows) but after missing out at retail I didn't fret much. Felt the same way about the blue 4's, dunks, all of the Af1's and those other distressed things too...

Both of the retro 6's and the Fragments hit me hard, though. Must haves for "me".

Cheers.

For me it's EASILY...
OG Trav 1 Highs > Trav x Frag 1 Highs >>>>> Trav x Frag 1 Lows > OG Trav 1 Lows

The OG Trav Highs are dope to me almost completely due to the use of Brown (a color I can’t personally remember ever seeing on a 1, and a color rarely used on Js in general) in the Chi color blocking (which is the GOAT color blocking on 1s IMO). The Trav x Frag Highs are next because of the use of that “sample” color blocking which we never see on 1s, and I like that the shade of blue is different than what we’ve seen on 1s. The Lows are WAY down on the totem pole for me, as I don’t do 1 Lows at all. But if I had to rank them, I think I like the Trav x Frag 1 Lows (color way and color blocking) over the OG Trav 1 Lows.

since we rankin'

1) OG High - can't ever top the classic - if the mocha's didn't drop these would be Union 1 resale $$ levels
2) Frag low - color way is clean and the laces pop nicely
3) OG low - the dark colors tend to make it more of a low key shoe compared to the others
4) Frag high - just terrible color blocking, seriously awful, hype drives the price on this one

Back
Top Bottom