Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

How? If they fake they go back to Stockx. I lose nothing but time.
I’m so glad you didn’t cut the tags like most of these guys claiming they got fakes from stockX. I grabbed my pair off GOAT right after RD when I knew resellers were definitely trying to make a quick buck. Otherwise fakes get too good after UA companies fix the imperfections-Thats why I’ll never own unions:frown:
Let us know how your legit check goes. Btw I saw the spacing issue on a few legit check videos on YouTube, indicating that the spacing was a tell.

Salute taz92, im a size 9 and this are parts that triggered me, here is my pair (from nike)
Writings on medial side, the swoosh, and the cactus head logo
AE9CA0D1-F713-4744-A9AE-315E43F70274.jpeg
BF3761D1-4C21-4681-813F-C497B197D13A.jpeg
84934BCB-E0A8-4C06-B081-628183414346.jpeg

Some OG pimp came to my job today in half & half Travis Scott highs. Left foot brown & pink, Right foot blue & white. :wow::wow::wow:

Homie waltzing in 6 Grand Cash. :rofl::pimp:

Huge guy with them on & they were a bit dirty. He was chillin like it’s nothin’. :nerd::nerd: Had to be either well connected, rich or affiliated with someone Famous or Nike.

Last edited:
Worst part about all this is the headache it takes to even verify a pair.

go pay a store to legit check a shoe you paid 1.5k+

go tell StockX/goat/eBay you got fakes

they say nah he said she said
Ask for a letter with letterhead from a store that legit checks them

go through that hassle and feel like a herb for even asking for a letter. Would even know what to say since they ask for why/how they are fake etc.

Or just say f it and have the credit card company go through a chargeback only to have them side with said reseller.

sucks.

Worst part about all this is the headache it takes to even verify a pair.

go pay a store to legit check a shoe you paid 1.5k+

go tell StockX/goat/eBay you got fakes

they say nah he said she said
Ask for a letter with letterhead from a store that legit checks them

go through that hassle and feel like a herb for even asking for a letter. Would even know what to say since they ask for why/how they are fake etc.

Or just say f it and have the credit card company go through a chargeback only to have them side with said reseller.

sucks.
So you gotta ask yourself, “is it REALLY worth it?”

spoon spoon -Just stay out of the convo bc you have no clue. You said that tazs pair checked out, now you changing it up. FOH.
I looked at them very quickly and made a quick call. Soon after, I looked at them closer and saw that they are fakes. Nothing wrong with that. FOH. Never saw a guy so obsessed with me before. I won’t date you, Hackstradamus.

By the way, you had to rely on GOAT to make sure yours are real. Didn’t trust your own judgement on eBay, huh. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom