Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Nike doesn’t make you do anything. They know how many to make so they sell out and don’t have extras sitting around to the point where they lose money. Remember shoes like the react 87? They were limited at first, selling at crazy prices, then were widely available and were on sale everywhere and couldn’t be given away.

Most people only want most shoes now because they’re hyped or limited. If they say that’s not why, they’re probably lying. People that buy reps are just trying to be something they’re not and trying to impress others (when in reality 99% of people don’t care what you’re wearing).

I love shoes and nice things, but if I can’t afford them or get them in a legit way, I move on and don’t care.

Nike has a warehouse with 100s of hyped shoes dating back years and years. It was recently posted on Reddit. They even have TS Mocha 1 highs just sitting. Nike doesn't care about a $12 pair of shoes not selling out, don't kid yourself. They made the money they spent on production and overhead on the first few thousand sold.

****, I feel stupid sometimes paying retail for a shoe :lol:.
I be asking myself after I get that Order Confirmation e-mail, "did I really just spend $200 on a pair of shoes when I have plenty of other shoes?"
But that's the hobby man :rolleyes.
Gonna call it quits soon after 2 upcoming drops I have my eye on.

what releases?

279DA921-CDDB-435D-8599-26A8BB3BBBCE.jpeg

Attachments

• A463E787-FEB2-4F1B-A14F-0EB3E761EFBB.jpeg
    A463E787-FEB2-4F1B-A14F-0EB3E761EFBB.jpeg
    614 KB · Views: 67
I’ve never owned a collab or anything hyped that wasn’t a GR… what do we think about this pair? Do these check out? Thanks in advance
C676BE52-015F-413B-A210-FF946AF98449.jpeg DB8D9FE0-2B99-4CA9-A56F-7DB2AD9FAC47.jpeg 082D63C6-4499-4C37-93F9-5FFB19D9935A.jpeg 3A6A3BB8-15E6-455E-9D9D-D38534CAADC7.jpeg 0708D2D6-A2FD-426D-AC9D-DBAFE704A437.jpeg

Nike has a warehouse with 100s of hyped shoes dating back years and years. It was recently posted on Reddit. They even have TS Mocha 1 highs just sitting. Nike doesn't care about a $12 pair of shoes not selling out, don't kid yourself. They made the money they spent on production and overhead on the first few thousand sold.
Link to Reddit post? Not that I don’t believe you, I just genuinely want to see it.

If you’re referring to an archive, I’m sure they do have that (Virgil talked about it with the OW 2s), but they don’t keep thousands of each pair they’ve made. They keep them to reference and if some high level person needs a pair of something.

Also, they do absolutely care. Pairs sitting in a warehouse costs money. Production, paying workers, shipping, etc.There is a lot that goes into each pair and having unsold pairs sit around isn’t good for business.

They don’t want to break even on each pair, they want to make as much as possible.

Link to Reddit post? Not that I don’t believe you, I just genuinely want to see it.

If you’re referring to an archive, I’m sure they do have that (Virgil talked about it with the OW 2s), but they don’t keep thousands of each pair they’ve made. They keep them to reference and if some high level person needs a pair of something.

Also, they do absolutely care. Pairs sitting in a warehouse costs money. Production, paying workers, shipping, etc.There is a lot that goes into each pair and having unsold pairs sit around isn’t good for business.

They don’t want to break even on each pair, they want to make as much as possible.

Not a archive, a dude works at one of the warehouses and he walked around taking pictures. Go on reddit and browse through the sneakers subreddit, and read the comments. You need to realize Nike's overall operating cost is very low, and profits are high, it doesn't matter if shoes sit, those losses are billed into other models that sell. They make money off a Air Monarch in 2020 alone than they ever made off every single hyped collab combined. Auto manufacturers do this exact same thing. I mean with Nike you can literally wear a shoe and send it back 2 years later for the MSRP, just by telling them it's a defect in its craftsmanship that affects wearing.

Not a archive, a dude works at one of the warehouses and he walked around taking pictures. Go on reddit and browse through the sneakers subreddit, and read the comments. You need to realize Nike's overall operating cost is very low, and profits are high, it doesn't matter if shoes sit, those losses are billed into other models that sell. They make money off a Air Monarch in 2020 alone than they ever made off every single hyped collab combined. Auto manufacturers do this exact same thing. I mean with Nike you can literally wear a shoe and send it back 2 years later for the MSRP, just by telling them it's a defect in its craftsmanship that affects wearing.

Don’t believe everything you read on the internets

He posted pictures...I'm not here to convince you people of nothing.

Posted pictures of single pairs, not a full size run of each one. You can see boxes of random other shoes in the background. They’re not going to just keep hundreds of pairs of every shoe sitting in a warehouse with not intention to use them. A few pairs, sure.

Last edited:
Posted pictures of single pairs, not a full size run of each one. You can see boxes of random other shoes in the background. They’re not going to just keep hundreds of pairs of every shoe sitting in a warehouse with not intention to use them. A few pairs, sure.

point was they have pairs being held back, we don’t know the amount, because I’m sure is all spread out. this is how we get EA , or they have State street Chicago exclusives a year after the normal release. All so they can build hype. They create the supply and the demand.

Is the Festival even worth the trip for those who have been before?

There better be a **** ton of **** to do considering the admission fee.

Contemplating making the trip for this SNKRS Pass today. Wasn't paying attention but had no clue about until like a hour ago.

Store is probably packed now.

Back
Top Bottom