Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Guess we can grab his joints at a discount now lol

41D999A7-6DE3-45CB-98A4-348632B2AA31.jpeg

Not interesting.

Compared to what I paid, Stock X is $400 over and Goat / FC is still $900 over... I don't think this tragedy has had any significant effect - nor should it.

None of us at this time can speak about or preach to whatever supposda's should have occurred and pass judgement on this horrific tragedy.

Let's just have some reverence for the lives lost. In these unexpected tragedies, there is always something to be learned and someone that can be blamed but addressing any/all of it will not return the lives lost to their loved ones.

Please chill with the self-righteous blame talk. There are no perfect people here that have earned the right....

Prayers and Blessings go out to those still dealing with the aftermath, rather it be physical or mental. RIP to those who lost their lives.

He didn't want to breach his contract bro

for a long time it's been known he doesn't really care about his fans fam, he gives off that "it's for the kids" mess, but from the way he does releases to the way he behaves, you can tell he never cared. this is only confirmation, any company that would've been mad at him for breaching his contract to save lives ain't a company you wanna get money with anyway, because they don't care about the greater good of the fans you claim to love so much.

for a long time it's been known he doesn't really care about his fans fam, he gives off that "it's for the kids" mess, but from the way he does releases to the way he behaves, you can tell he never cared. this is only confirmation, any company that would've been mad at him for breaching his contract to save lives ain't a company you wanna get money with anyway, because they don't care about the greater good of the fans you claim to love so much.
I don’t follow him or his music, but the recent old videos I’ve seen of him…this guy is trash. I’m surprised Jordan Brand partnered up with this guy.

I mean why wouldn't Nike/JB partner up with one of the top artists in music today. Nike/JB has collaborations with a bunch of not so good people too. Not everyone is a saint.

Remember when JB first starting signing JB athletes? They weren’t the greatest players, they were mostly good players who JB felt represented the line with dignity and respect. Finley, Eddie Jones, Derek Anderson, Bibby, Ray, Reggie, Vin baker, etc. Turned out Vin was an alcoholic and messed up his career but before that was viewed as an upstanding dude.

Apples and oranges I guess

I don’t follow him or his music, but the recent old videos I’ve seen of him…this guy is trash. I’m surprised Jordan Brand partnered up with this guy.

i mean .... look at jordan himself... the arrogant, yellow eyed, alcoholic, self serving degenerate that got his father killed over an unpaid gambling debt... he ain't exactly the beacon of light & optimism himself, great shoes tho ... hitler mustache rockin' mf...

Why he didn’t stop the show for the ambulance to tend to the injured people after clearly being confused over why there was an ambulance in the crowd is definitely not a good look. He could have perhaps saved someone’s life if he allowed that ambulance to get to the people and not start another rage instead.

i mean .... look at jordan himself... the arrogant, yellow eyed, alcoholic, self serving degenerate that got his father killed over an unpaid gambling debt... he ain't exactly the beacon of light & optimism himself, great shoes tho ... hitler mustache rockin' mf...

people need to stop assuming that celebrities they like are good people and/or act like they know them.

people need to stop assuming that celebrities they like are good people and/or act like they know them.

people need to stop assuming that celebrities they like are good people &/or act like they know them.

You know they actually caught the people who killed his dad, right :stoneface:

Whos copping travises because they are actually fans of travis lol
Me.
Been tagging along since Owl pharaoh.

His shows have already been mosh pit style but haven’t gotten bad the last couple years.

I went to astro world and had the. time of my life.

Back
Top Bottom