Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

2EC9124F-F601-4C28-9A8D-FF5C15F9FC30.jpeg
Mama there goes that man!

I got my Travis 4s for retail on snkrs somehow and wound up selling them for like $350 a few months after release. One of my biggest sneaker blunders to date. 🤦🏾‍♂️

On another note, I LOVE both my Travis lows. They are never leaving and are at the top of my list of favorites. I don't know what it is about them. Got rid of my mocha highs with zero regerts and was never a fan of tragment highs (they look hella goofy to me for some reason). 🤷🏾‍♂️

I got my Travis 4s for retail on snkrs somehow and wound up selling them for like $350 a few months after release. One of my biggest sneaker blunders to date. 🤦🏾‍♂️

On another note, I LOVE both my Travis lows. They are never leaving and are at the top of my list of favorites. I don't know what it is about them. Got rid of my mocha highs with zero regerts and was never a fan of tragment highs (they look hella goofy to me for some reason). 🤷🏾‍♂️

Same! Sold the 4's and regretted it almost instantly.

Kepy telling my self “i’ll grab a second pair soon” and then those prices shot up

If we're being honest... since the dawn of the pandemic, aside from the Heir Macks Pre Days and kobe/lebron redos, no other shoes get more burn from me than both Travis lows (still haven't broke out either mids, britannica khakis or dunk lows yet, can't bring myself to do it).

For instance, if my (moms) house burned tomorrow and i had the choice capacity to only have a shoe box in each hand, they would be the mocha lows in one hand, the fragments/travie lows in the other.

And considering my fleet (which is a good handful of pears)... that is speaking volumes (but i may try to sneak in infrared 6... easily my favorite shoe all thyme).

Ultimately, it's simply the perfect balance of exclusivity, wearability, hypnitis (work to 'Bis) and functionality (they go with damn near everything... and even if i'm not wearing anything but a headband/scrunchie, my dangly George Michael gold-cross earrings and mix-matched socks - they'd be the only thing i have on).

Call me a middle aged hypebeast... but there's no denying how spectaculares both travie lows are. Outrageously perfect in every aspect.

Once the reverse mochasteins hit the market, they will be had at any cost.

If we're being honest... since the dawn of the pandemic, aside from the Heir Macks Pre Days and kobe/lebron redos, no other shoes get more burn from me than both Travis lows (still haven't broke out either mids, britannica khakis or dunk lows yet, can't bring myself to do it).

For instance, if my (moms) house burned tomorrow and i had the choice capacity to only have a shoe box in each hand, they would be the mocha lows in one hand, the fragments/travie lows in the other.

And considering my fleet (which is a good handful of pears)... that is speaking volumes (but i may try to sneak in infrared 6... easily my favorite shoe all thyme).

Ultimately, it's simply the perfect balance of exclusivity, wearability, hypnitis (work to 'Bis) and functionality (they go with damn near everything... and even if i'm not wearing anything but a headband/scrunchie, my dangly George Michael gold-cross earrings and mix-matched socks - they'd be the only thing i have on).

Call me a middle aged hypebeast... but there's no denying how spectaculares both travie lows are. Outrageously perfect in every aspect.

Once the reverse mochasteins hit the market, they will be had at any cost.

Brown lows are weak, I thought id like em alot more in hand but sold mine not long after I got it (SNKRS W). Frag lows are cool. Not amazing but better than the brown lows. The cream swoosh helps it alot. Highs are better IMO for both.

Also why you type paragraphs like you a philosopher b.

For folks that have issues with getting deals done on Tradeblock, I’ve done business with wolfkicks on IG and since he’s a reseller he only cares about value so he’ll take pretty much anything towards a trade as long as he thinks he can move it. Lots of used options for heat too. I got my used pair of fragments, shipped first, and everything went smooth.
For any size 13 people with cash or trades ready. Good deal on both new and used
46EADEC7-1239-4E4E-B1E4-842E1DDE34B2.png

EDFBB726-D0F3-4904-A16E-E55A318154EC.png

I love the Jordan 4 as a model (1s, 4s, & 6s are my favorite Jordan models), but just a fan of those Trav 4s. I love colorful kicks (most of my collection is SBs, and those things get crazy), but an all baby blue 4s just isn’t for me personally. They’re dope, just not for me. I’ve LUCKILY LUCKILY LUCKILY, got both 1 highs and both 6s, and those four will never leave my collection.

For any size 13 people with cash or trades ready. Good deal on both new and used
46EADEC7-1239-4E4E-B1E4-842E1DDE34B2.png

EDFBB726-D0F3-4904-A16E-E55A318154EC.png
Never understood how someone would toss the box of a shoe like that lol

I keep all my boxes unless it’s a beater pair of something or some hoop shoes ima beat up. It’s a red flag too IMO. From what I have heard, once shoes have been worn, Authenticators really rolling the dice too.

Back
Top Bottom