Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

EF578AB3-69DA-4AF1-A18A-B9C006B232F3.jpeg

BTW, this tradeblock app is addicting, I can't lie. Once you start trading, you wanna do more and more trades. At least this is my experience. Again, my only gripe is it's pretty expensive to execute trades. Genius idea tho.

BTW, this tradeblock app is addicting, I can't lie. Once you start trading, you wanna do more and more trades. At least this is my experience. Again, my only gripe is it's pretty expensive to execute trades. Genius idea tho.

Only addicting if you’re getting offered nice stuff lmao I’ve got a pair of trav frags up and I get some combinations of off white sail 5s and dunks in exchange probably 4 or 5 times a week. And since I don’t wear dunks and I already have the 5s it’s not helping me much at all

This is probably one of the best offers I received but again he offered the sail 5s and both pairs were pretty beat. And no cash offered on top. Worse condition pairs son goat are going for $1600+
734C410E-983F-42CD-AAA7-6229EFE2AC82.jpeg

Only addicting if you’re getting offered nice stuff lmao I’ve got a pair of trav frags up and I get some combinations of off white sail 5s and dunks in exchange probably 4 or 5 times a week. And since I don’t wear dunks and I already have the 5s it’s not helping me much at all

This is probably one of the best offers I received but again he offered the sail 5s and both pairs were pretty beat. And no cash offered on top. Worse condition pairs son goat are going for $1600+
734C410E-983F-42CD-AAA7-6229EFE2AC82.jpeg
Yea, you right. That's the other thing I don't like is so many trash offers. I've been pretty lucky so far tho. 4 trades in I've come off with some heat, but both parties were happy.

Yea, you right. That's the other thing I don't like is so many trash offers. I've been pretty lucky so far tho. 4 trades in I've come off with some heat, but both parties were happy.
I’m sure I’ll strike a deal at some point but there’s some stuff I’m learning is just easier to buy lol that’s said I think the biggest limiting factor is the 3 shoe trade limit. Increasing it to 4-5 would let a lot more deals get done.

I like using Tradeblock. Hoping I can make a trade for Fragment Travis highs. Ill probably stop adding cash to trades though. My last trade for a size swap on Parra dunks was declined because they said my shoes had the tiniest crease due to the way the shoe was factory laced. They kept my 65 dollars I added to the trade lol. I can only imagine if I were to add more money to a trade and they find something wrong

I’m sure I’ll strike a deal at some point but there’s some stuff I’m learning is just easier to buy lol that’s said I think the biggest limiting factor is the 3 shoe trade limit. Increasing it to 4-5 would let a lot more deals get done.
Issue with me and Tradeblock is half these dudes want DS kicks only, and if you make a trade with used shoes, they’ll block you. I wear my kicks to wear, not display. So all my shoes are used.

Issue with me and Tradeblock is half these dudes want DS kicks only, and if you make a trade with used shoes, they’ll block you. I wear my kicks to wear, not display. So all my shoes are used.

There are two kinds of used I’ve seen on trade block. There’s “I’m a collector and I treat my shoes a certain kind of way” and then there’s beat. Mostly people will only take heat for heat but if they’re beat they won’t even consider it

There are two kinds of used I’ve seen on trade block. There’s “I’m a collector and I treat my shoes a certain kind of way” and then there’s beat. Mostly people will only take heat for heat but if they’re beat they won’t even consider it
I keep all my kicks as iced as I can. I don’t beat the crap out of em, that just doesn’t make any sense. I do have a few beater pairs, but they are cheap Nike running shoes.

Like all my good kicks I would say are 9.7/10.

I like the Trav lows but getting rid of those 5’s…one of the best OW J’s in my opinion. I coudnt do it.

I have the OG OW Prestos and I cant see myself ever wearing them again, I think its one of those shoes that look better in hand than on foot and ive contemplated selling or trading them but also I cant seem to actually part ways with them. Id trade em for OW 2’s or 5’s, not straight up but just in general a trade centering around those but then im like ehhh do I really wanna. Something about it being part of the Ten and actually winning them for retail, cant remember if it was SNKRS but I also won the Blazers.

I keep all my kicks as iced as I can. I don’t beat the crap out of em, that just doesn’t make any sense. I do have a few beater pairs, but they are cheap Nike running shoes.

Like all my good kicks I would say are 9.7/10.
What were you offering and what were you trying to get?

I like using Tradeblock. Hoping I can make a trade for Fragment Travis highs. Ill probably stop adding cash to trades though. My last trade for a size swap on Parra dunks was declined because they said my shoes had the tiniest crease due to the way the shoe was factory laced. They kept my 65 dollars I added to the trade lol. I can only imagine if I were to add more money to a trade and they find something wrong
Did you check under account information to see if they might’ve added it in your wallet? If not, I’d definitely email them. They should only keep shipping and fees, not $ on top.

I like the Trav lows but getting rid of those 5’s…one of the best OW J’s in my opinion. I coudnt do it.

I have the OG OW Prestos and I cant see myself ever wearing them again, I think its one of those shoes that look better in hand than on foot and ive contemplated selling or trading them but also I cant seem to actually part ways with them. Id trade em for OW 2’s or 5’s, not straight up but just in general a trade centering around those but then im like ehhh do I really wanna. Something about it being part of the Ten and actually winning them for retail, cant remember if it was SNKRS but I also won the Blazers.
I’d say go for it lol. Traded my used pair for these two, then ended up trading away the Balvin’s for Kobe’s.

1651957517253.png

1651957688478.png

What were you offering and what were you trying to get?
Didn’t actually create an offer, but I was looking for Grinches. All the ppl who had sz 12’s said in their signature something along the lines of, “Only DS shoes. If you try to trade me anything other than DS, you will be banned.”, or something along those lines.

Didn’t actually create an offer, but I was looking for Grinches. All the ppl who had sz 12’s said in their signature something along the lines of, “Only DS shoes. If you try to trade me anything other than DS, you will be banned.”, or something along those lines.

Banned from trading with them? Eff em.

I accepted this trade and was happy with it until tradeblock found issues with their shoes. Creases but they really aren't that bad and if I had it to do over again I probably would have accepted it because they really aren't that bad.
IMG_7186.jpeg
IMG_7182.PNG
IMG_7183.PNG

picasso swerve picasso swerve
I didn't wanna get rid of the OW 5s tbh. But in reality, I actually needed an 11. Also, I still have my barely worn '16 metallic 5s so that made it easier. At the end of the day, leather travs vs "resin" 5s also played a role. Those OW 5s don't age so well either. All OWs are pretty gimmicky imo also. When I thought about it, I knew I woukda seriously regretted passing on that trade so I went for it and I know without question I made the right decision. Black OW 5s are definitely dope tho. One thing that was for sure NOT happening tho was paying outta pocket for travs with what they cost now and I really wanted them. I'm assuming he got the travs for retail so I think it's a W on both sides.

Back
Top Bottom