Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

and theyre also made in the same factories as the fakes.

that suede is definately fake TS1 suede. dead as hell. yellowish soles are from the fakes too.

yall supposedly hate fakes, but love this crap.

anyone can do this. you just have to buy enough pairs with the factory.
They’re also $100 more expensive Than the standard versions
i know you noticed that familiar dead suede right away lol.

and theyre also made in the same factories as the fakes.

that suede is definately fake TS1 suede. dead as hell. yellowish soles are from the fakes too.

yall supposedly hate fakes, but love this crap.

anyone can do this. you just have to buy enough pairs with the factory.

i know you noticed that familiar dead suede right away lol.

lol to be fair, that same dead nubuck is on fake and authentic reverse mocha lows now too. where it shouldnt be is on OG travis highs and lows, but here we are lol fake factories must be ignoring that memo :lol:

ill say this though, im not made at VRL. price is crazy, but ive spent more on resale for lower quality stuff from nike lol

edit: I also came across a pair of rep og trav highs the other day that i was impressed by. the brow was still the wrong color but the uppers actually felt like the authentic pair. the nubuck was soft. and had that slight nap, and the leather was think and plush. still not gonna pass a legit check but personally i think its better than the current super ashy batches floating around. neither of which should fool people though.

How is it that factory that makes those replicas can get the shape right, but Nike refuses to do so?
If you had to choose between buying a rep that had a better shape and better overall craftsmanship or a shoe made in a Nike factory, which one would you choose?

...hypothetically.

Back
Top Bottom