Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Do you not see the entire upper of the 5s being completely different than the plain leather on the OG's? Forget the piss tint and the giant hole, the material in itself is more noticeable than the improved shape of the 2s. Your main point is they did alot of work to the shape, yes while that is true, is it not an immediately noticeable thing. You have to look at pictures of both or have both in hand to see the difference in shape. The other poster said the same thing and gets it. Youre just being dense man. :lol:
I get what the other guy is saying. How noticeable the change is has absolutely nothing to do with with the actual amount of (re)work put into the shoe. And he is correct. Although the 5 may APPEAR "drastically" different, there were actually more changes and (re)working done to the 2s. It's just more subtle with the 2s. But in all actuality, it's not as subtle as you think. I have 2016 Chi 2 lows and Chi OWs and when compared the differences are pretty major. Maybe not to the untrained eye/casual wearer, but it's night and day. As soon as you hold both in hand, you know it's a big difference.

(Stock pics for reference. Obviously the majority of differences can't be seen here)
Screenshot_20221005_015449.jpg
Screenshot_20221005_015534.jpg

Last edited:
2 very different shoes, especially when you get down to the details. It's deeper than just visual.
i keep telling him. The ow 2 is totally different than the original…. The 2 totally modified its upper and shape plus the sole was totally changed with a huge tranlucent window revealing the inside of the shoe compared to a Jordan 5 slapped with a new upper material and holes. Just look at the consumer reception of the shoe… They changed everyone's minds about one of the most disfavored jordans and made the shoe look better than some of their favorite models, who would’ve thought?

I get what the other guy is saying. How noticeable the change is has absolutely nothing to do with with the actual amount of (re)work put into the shoe. And he is correct. Although the 5 may APPEAR "drastically" different, there were actually more changes and (re)working done to the 2s. It's just more subtle with the 2s. But in all actuality, it's not as subtle as you think. I have 2016 Chi 2 lows and Chi OWs and when compared the differences are pretty major. Maybe not to the untrained eye/casual wearer, but it's night and day. As soon as you hold both in hand, you know it's a big difference.

(Stock pics for reference. Obviously the majority of differences can't be seen here)
Screenshot_20221005_015449.jpg
Screenshot_20221005_015534.jpg

Right, no one said they didnt rework the overall shape of the shoe....but the 5s still got more work done to them and even the end product shows it. :lol: The whole damn upper is a different material.

Last edited:
i keep telling him. The ow 2 is totally different than the original…. The 2 totally modified its upper and shape plus the sole was totally changed with a huge tranlucent window revealing the inside of the shoe compared to a Jordan 5 slapped with a new upper material and holes. Just look at the consumer reception of the shoe… They changed everyone's minds about one of the most disfavored jordans and made the shoe look better than some of their favorite models, who would’ve thought?

Majority of still dont like the 2s, what you talking about. :lol: And read my above post.

Majority of still dont like the 2s, what you talking about. :lol: And read my above post.
Lol still cant comprehend the fact that “the look” of a shoe has nothing to do with how much work was put in? Much more thought put into the 2 and Virgil made that ow 2 look better than some peoples fav models. Whats so hard to understand buddy you okay?

Lol still cant comprehend the fact that “the look” of a shoe has nothing to do with how much work was put in? Much more thought pit into the 2 and Virgil made that ow 2 look better than some peoples fav models. Whats so hard to understand buddy you okay?

Uh yes, it does. Is it everything? No. But what im saying for the last time is that while the 2s had alot of work, mostly in regards to its shape, the 5s ALSO had a ton of work to its body. It has a completely different material. So say those 2 cancel each other out (the work done to its body, nod to the 2s since its sole was also reworked) the 5s still had more things changed to it (hole, yellowing etc) and the end product you can actually see with the end product all the work that was done to it.

Why are you so stubborn man? Ive said post after post the 2s had a lot of work to its shape, but the 5s "only look aged and has a hole punch." Youre clearly biased. Biased. This is like you in the NBA thread and your silly takes all over again. :lol:

Uh yes, it does. Is it everything? No. But what im saying for the last time is that while the 2s had alot of work, mostly in regards to its shape, the 5s ALSO had a ton of work to its body. It has a completely different material. So say those 2 cancel each other out (the work done to its body, nod to the 2s since its sole was also reworked) the 5s still had more things changed to it (hole, yellowing etc) and the end product you can actually see with the end product all the work that was done to it.

Why are you so stubborn man? Ive said post after post the 2s had a lot of work to its shape, but the 5s "only look aged and has a hole punch." Youre clearly biased. Biased. This is like you in the NBA thread and your silly takes all over again. :lol:
So if If the uppers from both shoes cancel each other out… The 2 still looks like it’s had more work since the sole is totally changed and the 5 has its same sole. There’s no bias here since I am probably most overly critical of my own NBA team.

So if If the uppers from both shoes cancel each other out… The 2 still looks like it’s had more work since the sole is totally changed and the 5 has its same sole. There’s no bias here since I am probably most overly critical of my own NBA team.

Dear lord. I dont even feel like explaining, you got it. I said I was done like 6 times. :lol:

Forget the piss tint and the giant hole, the material in itself is more noticeable than the improved shape of the 2s. Your main point is they did alot of work to the shape, yes while that is true, is it not an immediately noticeable thing. You have to look at pictures of both or have both in hand to see the difference in shape. The other poster said the same thing and gets it. Youre just being dense man. :lol:
You keep mentioning that the off-white 5 is more than just the aged yellow color and the holes..”forget the piss tint and giant hole”…yet you continue to bring up these two details when mentioning how much different it is the original fire red five. Besides making the ow5 a plastic version of a fire red 5. What was done? Way more work done to the 2
the 5s still had more things changed to it (hole, yellowing etc) and the end product you can actually see with the end product all the work that was done to it.

You keep mentioning that the off-white 5 is more than just the aged yellow color and the holes..”forget the piss tint and giant hole”…yet you continue to bring up these two details when mentioning how much different it is the original fire red five. Besides making the ow5 a plastic version of a fire red 5. What was done? Way more work done to the 2

Youre this dense you dont understand what im done means either? Christ.

Do the travis low reverse mochas fit the exact same as the Fragment lows?

The reason I ask is I went TTS 10.5 in the fragment lows and they are perfect.

Then I recently bought a pair of low OG UNC powder blues in 10.5 and they are def a .5 size big.

I want to get the reverse mochas but dont want to mess up here.

why the insole of those olives look like those damn kellogs nascar jackets lol

nepats81 nepats81 reverse mochas fit closer to the trav frag lows so I'd say go TTS. But the og mochas, definitely size down because those ran big

Back
Top Bottom