Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

why the insole of those olives look like those damn kellogs nascar jackets lol

@nepats81 reverse mochas fit closer to the trav frag lows so I'd say go TTS. But the og mochas, definitely size down because those ran big
Yeah I'm pissed on those og trav lows, copped my tts on stockx for like 630 after fees...by the time I tried them on, prices were over 1k. So they just sitting. Need to either size swap or trade for something I don't have...

Do the travis low reverse mochas fit the exact same as the Fragment lows?

The reason I ask is I went TTS 10.5 in the fragment lows and they are perfect.

Then I recently bought a pair of low OG UNC powder blues in 10.5 and they are def a .5 size big.

I want to get the reverse mochas but dont want to mess up here.
I just tried em on to make sure

Yeah the new UNC’s do fit slightly long… idk if it’s 0.5 big but close to it.

Reverse mochas and frag lows feel great TTS

Edit- I went TTS on OG mochas and they’re slightly big but close enough for me

Initially, I said olives weren't necessary bc I have RMs, but as more pics have surfaced it became clear there's definitely a distinct enough difference to justify copping. Just gotta figure out what I'm willing to sacrifice for them considering I've never gotten a travis shoe for retail and I refuse to come outta pocket $1200 for a $150 shoe.

Last edited:
1665357546470.png

1665357570024.png

1665357613479.png

1665357656656.png

supposedly the material on the side of the phantoms is canvas…..not suede. a rumored change.

so all the early connects who yall think are legit………gonna be reeeeeeeeeeal easy to spot

and oh what do ya know,….the usual suspects of “first look” bums pulled down the pics of the early phantoms with no box and no canvas.

next yall gonna believe them when they tell you that they got early sample pairs or that the release changed after they made so many pairs……what do ya know that was TROPHY ROOM excuse.

wait…..yall are already believing $400+ “custom” Jordan 1s made in the fake factories are just so amazing, cuz some bamma had the balls to put up $10-20k to get a few size runs made with PK Kim.

lol i give up.

supposedly the material on the side of the phantoms is canvas…..not suede. a rumored change.

so all the early connects who yall think are legit………gonna be reeeeeeeeeeal easy to spot

and oh what do ya know,….the usual suspects of “first look” bums pulled down the pics of the early phantoms with no box and no canvas.

next yall gonna believe them when they tell you that they got early sample pairs or that the release changed after they made so many pairs……what do ya know that was TROPHY ROOM excuse.

wait…..yall are already believing $400+ “custom” Jordan 1s made in the fake factories are just so amazing, cuz some bamma had the balls to put up $10-20k to get a few size runs made with PK Kim.

lol i give up.
If the early pairs circulating around with the full nubuck are fake the whole sneaker industry is in trouble. Ive seen pairs of them have retail insole footbed stitching, something no other fake travis 1 gets right. itll be interesting to see how this release develops

lol i give up.
Ayo wtf are these
882F5134-C93B-47EB-BEC8-03043047015E.png

Is that satin? I’m so confused

Back
Top Bottom