Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I’m not saying it will. But its highlighting that there’s demand for this shoe even though its 99% identical to something you can walk into footlocker to get. It’ll still be worth something as trade bait

I mean I’m sure you’ll at least be able to trade it for a plain white pair of AF1’s

That shoe ain't no damn trade bait only a fool would trade for that a sucker born everyday
I’ve had folks turn down a hype shoe plus + cash in favor of a trade that consists of a hype shoe + a shoe worth less than the cash that I offered. Shies like this are great pad trades if you get them for retail

IMG_4012.jpeg

Folk punching the air now. Stay over there and stay quiet 🤫

FE!N FE!N FE!N
FE!NFE!NFE!N

Reactions: mkj
IMG_4012.jpeg

Folk punching the air now. Stay over there and stay quiet 🤫

FE!N FE!N FE!N
FE!NFE!NFE!N

I don’t get it. No one has these in hand so all of these orders are getting cancelled. I’ll be shocked if cactus Jack ships these out within a MONTH.

They even have this in the product description lol.

“Please note: by listing this item for sale, you agree to ship within the normal shipping window. Shipping deadlines will not be extended to accommodate shipping delays from the retailer.”

I don’t get it. No one has these in hand so all of these orders are getting cancelled. I’ll be shocked if cactus Jack ships these out within a MONTH.

They even have this in the product description lol.

“Please note: by listing this item for sale, you agree to ship within the normal shipping window. Shipping deadlines will not be extended to accommodate shipping delays from the retailer.”
sellers use people who can scan labels, shows to stockx that the package is on the way, gives them 2 weeks at most to actually ship.

As someone who copped these new af1’s get to 600 -1200 i’m for sure trading them for either a frag low or one of the OG af1’s.

These could be similar to the roc a fella AF1’s Cheap now, in a few years they are 600+

Reactions: mkj
Yeah people who saying these will have no value are bugging. They won’t go for crazy money but I see them chilling at like $240-$250 in the long term like the Drake AF1s are now. Obviously when people get them in hand they will tank to a bit above retail because the little Timmy’s will have to pay mommy’s credit card back because they thought they hit a lick.

Yeah people who saying these will have no value are bugging. They won’t go for crazy money but I see them chilling at like $240-$250 in the long term like the Drake AF1s are now. Obviously when people get them in hand they will tank to a bit above retail because the little Timmy’s will have to pay mommy’s credit card back because they thought they hit a lick.
stop watching that clown rozko thanks

im on week 14 of waiting for a pair of shorts that had a 10-12 week lead time from the olive drop
granted i dont think theyll be nike/jb shorts so maybe fulfillment will be being helped by nike on the air forces

Smh, absolute impulse buy.....they better be COTM quality or better b....or ima go Utopia on travis's *** b....paws....

Back
Top Bottom