Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

How much did you get for the OG mocha lows?

Even the resell on used pairs is outrageously outrageous.

…they’ve become one of my top 3 or 4 grails.
I’m glad you assumed I ever had them, but yeah they bread lol

I only had the 6s and sails

1692941168431.png

1692941201994.png

Man I like some of the other low key Travis drops. People stick to 1s and 6s but the trainers and air maxes have been fire to me. Want to get my hands on this new shoe.

also, not saying the CTC's arent warranted, but restocking more of the older release would have been great. none of these shoes have to be as limited as they are.

I was one that bought them (haven't even gotten shipping yet btw) and its pretty ridiculous that we didn't get at da very least COTM quality on them. It was a complete impulse buy too....should've known better. Not filing a charge back tho, just gonna take my L and take it as a lesson.
I think I read somewhere they had the same style code as the gr white/white. Is that true?

I was one that bought them (haven't even gotten shipping yet btw) and it’s pretty ridiculous that we didn't get at da very least COTM quality on them. It was a complete impulse buy too....should've known better. Not filing a charge back tho, just gonna take my L and take it as a lesson.
😂 My email states “ships within 3 weeks”…they hadn’t shipped and I got my money back. Take the lesson AND get your money back while you still can.

Back
Top Bottom