Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

1728755532280.png

1728755543754.png

this color lace is prob the move but these are too bright, something in between these & the caramel stock ones that come with them i think would set them off
Ok hear me out this kinda fire with those laces at least

You have a pair of TS 1 lows and you think you probably could’ve gone down 1/2 size. Wouldn’t you be the better judge than a random NTer since you already know how they fit your feet?
Well, yeah, I found out after the fact that the TS lows tend to run long. And looking for additional feedback. Shadows size 9.5 fit well. TS medium olives size 9.5 are roomier. I want a snugger fit in TS so should I size down for my next pair (fragments)?

You guys think the price will drop in two-three weeks or go up? I gotta go to jail on the 18th for two weeks. If I order them now from goat app I won't get them in time. Sometimes shoes have flaws so I won't have a chance to contact goat app if these shoes have flaws. If I order today I'll have to wait till I'm out of jail to unbox them. If I order the when I get out of jail I can unbox them as soon as I get them. If they have flaws I can contact goat app or return them.
You can put them in storage when you order. It's like Goat jail for shoes, when you get out you can release the shoes and send to you.

Back
Top Bottom