Official Trinidad James Thread

you mean camping out for shoes that they didn't even have..:smh:

i was there too.

naw bro.....they had them :lol:

me, Trinidad, his homies, and a few other NTers were going to southlake religiously every morning.....thats how i got cool with a few dudes in the area from that whole fiasco....they ended up releasing them a few days later after the hype went down....folks were able to walk out with 2 pairs...

Hot 97 just played the track... and they didn't play Drake months until after the 'SoFarGone' mixtape blew... when he just started the "bidding war" rumors.
like 50 said, if something's on the radio, a label is paying for it.
so dude must be signed, his tumblr raps will be forced upon us whether we like it or not.
I don't understand how these kids that are SOOOOOO thirsty to be hip, try to call out hypebeasts?
dudes rock $1,200 UGLY kicks, with leopard pants and costume jewelry and try to clown on hypebeasts?
sorry, but heterosexual males from a distance can't distinguish the 2
although I agree with your lil b statement, we're not talking talent, we're talking obvious label push that these "indie" rap artists have nowadays.
he already popped up everywhere out of nowhere with a debut mixtape displaying his well-calculated trendy image, it's a wrap, he's got a TEAM behind him.
Lil B was a groupmember of a group that didn't do #s, he was OUT of the system, this guy is NEW into the system.
I hope this dude is the straw that breaks the camel's back with these "hip" "unsigned" "indie" rappers.
it's so obvious, I hope no one believes this fairytale anymore bout dudes popping up with videos, presskits, celeb connections, promotion, and still pretending to be independent.
Yes im mad. 8)

Great post. Dude is an indie artist who popped outta nowhere and he's sitting COURTSIDE at a Lakers game? Ight. This dude is straight garbage, and I can't wait for the trendy high fashion rap fad to go away.

Great post. Dude is an indie artist who popped outta nowhere and he's sitting COURTSIDE at a Lakers game? Ight. This dude is straight garbage, and I can't wait for the trendy high fashion rap fad to go away.

Obvious created rapper image is obvious.

He's a completely fake image created by a label and then put out there as "indie" so all the "i dont listen to mainstream" kids will eat up his craptastic music.

If you can't see that, I dunno what to tell you.

Just look at the video for All Gold Everything, you can't see the label influence in that? You REALLY think dude is from the hood in Atlanta looking and sounding like that? C'mon now, use your common sense.

lol yall going all day with this fake rapper label created stuff... but **** its true.. lol dude has no hood in him

He's a completely fake image created by a label and then put out there as "indie" so all the "i dont listen to mainstream" kids will eat up his craptastic music.
Just look at the video for All Gold Everything, you can't see the label influence in that? You REALLY think dude is from the hood in Atlanta looking and sounding like that? C'mon now, use your common sense.

Dawg.. I use to visit the store he worked at in downtown ATL all the time & catch him around the city on several occasions. Yes.. he was just a regular cat in ATL. Because he has fly s***, he has a label behind him? You sound like a hater lol

Dawg.. I use to visit the store he worked at in downtown ATL all the time & catch him around the city on several occasions. Yes.. he was just a regular cat in ATL. Because he has fly s***, he has a label behind him? You sound like a hater lol

who said FLY?

which part of that is FLY?
pls respond

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Y'all new cats have absolutely NO reading comprehension skills. Him being "fly" :smile:lol) has nothing to do with what I said.

Go back and read the post I quoted and the post before that and try again.

Last edited:
The buzz isn't organic...can we just agree on that.  Doesn't mean his music isnt good or he isn't a cool dude.  But nobody blows that quick without some puppetmasters

The buzz isn't organic...can we just agree on that.  Doesn't mean his music isnt good or he isn't a cool dude.  But nobody blows that quick without some puppetmasters
According to him, he went to jail, got out, decided to rap, dropped Don't Be S.A.F.E. in July, it somehow got out everywhere, then All Gold Everything blew. so yeah it being inorganic is pretty obvious.

The music isn't good though so what are we talking about? The issue that everyone is trying to get across is how blatant his rise has been. From beginning his career just 10 months ago to having your video on MTV and collabbing with the biggest names in the game? If something isn't fishy with that then I don't know what is.

yall hype up the wackest dudes.. lil b,chief keef,future,spaceghost purp,french montana,waka etc..this dude sounds like a complete ripoff of asap rocky,

these guys just listen to whatever is hot and recycle it, ever since rappers started saying molly all of a sudden everyones rolling 
laugh.gif

the D riding is so blatant nowadays and the wackest dudes get put on a pedestal, lets call it for what it is, wack music with a played out image..at least danny brown is somewhat talented.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom