Official Trinidad James Thread

Son started rapping and got on MTV faster than most ppl get jobs :lol:
****'s crazy man.
on his interview i posted Scream was like "10 months? some dudes wait 10 years to get a hit like that"
James was just like "i ain't got nothin to say about that" :rofl:
as an artist...this is depressing though :frown:

****'s crazy man.
on his interview i posted Scream was like "10 months? some dudes wait 10 years to get a hit like that"
James was just like "i ain't got nothin to say about that" :rofl:
as an artist...this is depressing though :frown:

Gotta be depressing. Dudes in the A trying to get on probably like >D especially since he sucks. Even Chief Keef has been rapping longer than him..and he can't (legally) buy a black & mild yet.

I just wanna know what label/artist is pushing this dude and paying for all this and where did they find him.

Any grown *** man >D over the next man eating/buzzing is a wack ***** and needs to reevaluate his situation. Y'all so mad and for what? Cause the next man eating? :rofl:

Any grown *** man >D over the next man eating/buzzing is a wack ***** and needs to reevaluate his situation. Y'all so mad and for what? Cause the next man eating? :rofl:

i think people are mad because they're being told to like this guy, and a lot of folk are accepting it as though they're SUPPOSED to be told what to like.

this guy did not gain any sort of fan base and then expand due to people liking him.

he got a job as "rapper" and paid all the cool kids to put him on their websites. he kinda just PRETENDED that he had a following and PRETENDED he was riding an IMAGINARY wave.

then the people who absolutely refuse to think for themselves go, "Hey. This guy seems pretty popular. Whether or not i think its any good, the popularity alone makes me feel as though I should be a fan. So now I'm a fan. Now I can be accepted by my peers because I just popped a molly now I'm sweat in'. I'm in on it!"

People wanna talk forever about Jay Z being illuminati but this is the biggest conspiracy i've witnessed in a while.

Who gives a **** how he got on? :rofl:

If dude has a hot song he has a hot song. When I'm at a party **** gets jumpin when they throw this junt on. I give no ***** about whether a label is behind him or not. Y'all overanalyzing this like some birds is beyond wack and really is a testament to the kinda characters that's on this site.

If dude has a hot song he has a hot song. When I'm at a party **** gets jumpin when they throw this junt on. I give no ***** about whether a label is behind him or not. Y'all overanalyzing this like some birds is beyond wack and really is a testament to the kinda characters that's on this site.
Song really isn't that good its like a left over lil b track its not even based

That mentality is why there's so many popular wack rappers right now.

i just don't get what you're trying to say.

If you're ambivalent, be all the way ambivalent. If you don't care, then stop trying to defend him.

Let's be honest, "All Gold Everything" is not that good of a song. And let's be even more honest, parties are not getting jumping when they throw this on ilke you say they are. There's no overanalyzing in this situation because everything we're saying, Trinidad himself said in that interview that was posted.

It went from, "this guys an indie artist" to "this guy was never an indie artist, but that doesn't matter. and you're lame for noticing and pointing out that you had been lied to."

You could say all you want, but this means that you're basically down with being told what to listen to, and what to like, and what you should think is cool.

This is the "Official Trinidad James Thread", but it's mostly people in here saying he sucks and it's obvious he's being forced on the people. That right there seems to give an indication as to what people really think about him, when their opinion on him does not implicate how cool they are.

Last edited:
I mean...you're on a music forum. this isn't a party. we're here to analyze and discuss stuff. like i continue to say, i made the thread and like dudes songs, but if the topic at hand is his rise then i'll discuss how inorganic it is...i'm not mad. i still jam him, i'm just discussing. you getting mad about us discussing the dynamics of dude's rise is a bit wack if you ask me. nobody's hating...nobody wants to see dude fail...we're just discussing. chill.

:rofl:

All of that and you coulda just left it at "i'm salty cause james got on and I haven't". I'll say it again y'all overanalyzing this **** like some birds, it's one thing to not be feeling a song and express it, but it's a total different ballgame when you wanna be catty and nitpick the next man buzz. "OH NOEZ I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HOW'D THIS MAN GET ON, NO WAY THIS ISN'T FAIR. Do y'all know how y'all sound? Meanwhile the rest of the world just enjoying the music like they should. Y'all the lamest bunch of ***** I've ever seen I swear.

Last edited:
Who gives a **** how he got on?
roll.gif

That mentality is why there's so many popular wack rappers right now.
Exactly.

Its not just Niketalk where people are critical of him. Go to any rap blog on the Internet or check Twitter, and you'll see people connecting the dots because its so in your face. The people are tired of the ******** being forced down their throats and enough is enough. Everyone's buzz on NT has been gauged and analyzed so what are you talking about?

All Gold Everything isn't even popping like that. Personally, it doesn't even sound like a song to get the place jumping, but that's just me. I don't know how things are in the South where y'all will shuck and jive to anything with a beat. As it was already pointed out a few posts above, this sounds like a leftover Lil B track. Trinidad James owes his entire existence to Lil B whether y'all like it or not.

Last edited:
Exactly.

Its not just Niketalk where people are critical of him. Go to any rap blog on the Internet or check Twitter, and you'll see people connecting the dots because its so in your face. The people are tired of the ******** being forced down their throats and enough is enough. Everyone's buzz on NT has been gauged and analyzed so what are you talking about?

All Gold Everything isn't even popping like that. Personally, it doesn't even sound like a song to get the place jumping, but that's just me. I don't know how things are in the South where y'all will shuck and jive to anything with a beat. As it was already pointed out a few posts above, this sounds like a leftover Lil B track. Trinidad James owes his entire existence to Lil B whether y'all like it or not.

These new ****** like his "image" more so than the actual song.

Somebody like Gucci could've made the exact same song with the same lyrics....nobody would care.

All of that and you coulda just left it at "i'm salty cause james got on and I haven't". I'll say it again y'all overanalyzing this **** like some birds, it's one thing to not be feeling a song and express it, but it's a total different ballgame when you wanna be catty and nitpick the next man buzz. "OH NOEZ I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HOW'D THIS MAN GET ON, NO WAY THIS ISN'T FAIR. Do y'all know how y'all sound? Meanwhile the rest of the world just enjoying the music like they should. Y'all the lamest bunch of ***** I've ever seen I swear.

who are you talking to?

who are the jealous people here?

I'm not a rapper, i'm not trying to "get on". I'm commenting on a pattern I observed, and it turns out a lot of people observed this pattern too.

Why u mad, b?

Why you so angry, cuh?

Who's talking about fair? Who's mad that he's "on"?

How about you point out how what people are saying isn't true, because that's the only valid point to make in a discussion on this man's career.

Otherwise, don't enter a discussion on someone's career and be mad that they're talking about his career.

bro....you're on a music forum. the rest of the world is the rest of the world...but if you go in a place where discussions take place...analyzing will happen.
why would i be salty?
there are plenty other people that are on...why am i not in their thread too?
i started the thread. i enjoy dude's music. what are you talking about?!

who are you talking to?
who are the jealous people here?
I'm not a rapper, i'm not trying to "get on". I'm commenting on a pattern I observed, and it turns out a lot of people observed this pattern too.
Why u mad, b?
Why you so angry, cuh?
Who's talking about fair? Who's mad that he's "on"?
How about you point out how what people are saying isn't true, because that's the only valid point to make in a discussion on this man's career.
Otherwise, don't enter a discussion on someone's career and be mad that they're talking about his career.
he's talking to me,
i make music...so me...i'm the jealous one.

:lol: Y'all wanna dissect a buzz in disbelief for 3-4 pages and I'm the one that's mad? Nique a ***** wasn't even addressing you but since you wanna throw yourself in it to be honest if I was you I'd be focused on getting my own career popping **** the next man buzz, but then again that might be why your **** ain't going nowhere. Just like y'all wanna be mean girls and "discuss" how this man got his buzz, I can tell y'all how lame y'all are for doing so.

Last edited:
Sorry to say, but half y'all don't know what ya talkin abt. I don't really know bruh story personally but I do know his manager and I know how long I been watchin him and his team grind. Ain't no label pushin sh*t behind anything, it's just hard work. Them boys NETWORK, that's what y'all don't get. You sit on twitter and say he got a push blah blah, you sound bitter. Networking is not the same thing as being put on because in order to be "put on" you still have to show you're worthy of it. The way the 'industry' is no body is just going to say  this my homeboy, I haven't seen him do sh*t worthy of doing, but he my boy put him on.

How bout y'all "artist" *****in and moaning on the internet, get off your ***, off your iPad and instead of running to nike.com every time some Jordans come out, go work and save ya money and INVEST IN YOURSELF!  

He isn't talented my ***, he's real. Period. When he say this song for you f*ck n*ggas he talkin bout half these haters in this thread and on tumblr or twitter whatever y'all FOLLOWING him on.. Smh.. GROW UP OR DIE!

Sorry to say, but half y'all don't know what ya talkin abt. I don't really know bruh story personally but I do know his manager and I know how long I been watchin him and his team grind. Ain't no label pushin sh*t behind anything, it's just hard work. Them boys NETWORK, that's what y'all don't get. You sit on twitter and say he got a push blah blah, you sound bitter. Networking is not the same thing as being put on because in order to be "put on" you still have to show you're worthy of it. The way the 'industry' is no body is just going to say  this my homeboy, I haven't seen him do sh*t worthy of doing, but he my boy put him on.

How bout y'all "artist" *****in and moaning on the internet, get off your ***, off your iPad and instead of running to nike.com every time some Jordans come out, go work and save ya money and INVEST IN YOURSELF!  

He isn't talented my ***, he's real. Period. When he say this song for you f*ck n*ggas he talkin bout half these haters in this thread and on tumblr or twitter whatever y'all FOLLOWING him on.. Smh.. GROW UP OR DIE!
Because you aren't biased. Sound like the typical ATL groupie.

Last edited:
bruh.

I live on the East coast, in the DMV, and I've spent the last month asking people if they now about this guy, just because of this thread.

Nobody has.

Yet people are acting like he's the new ASAP Rocky.

that's all I'm saying.

Dude was in Ibiza getting love taking pics with popular cats off the strength of his outfits.

But nobody knows about his music.

And everyone I've ever shown his videos to have said dude seems corny.

But yet he's buzzing, and in the studio with this celeb rapper and that celeb producer?

There's a real disconnect there.

And we're here talking about that disconnect.

The disconnect being that with no visible talent, and no visible popularity, we are being told that dude is the next big thing by media outlets.

That's just weird, man. And I'm not hating. I really don't care enough about dude to hate. I'm just curious about his story.

i reside on the southside and i can't co-sign this trash..

neither can any of my homies that have heard of this parody.

even if he is real, whatever the hell that has to do with anything.

:lol: Y'all wanna dissect a buzz in disbelief for 3-4 pages and I'm the one that's mad? Nique a ***** wasn't even addressing you but since you wanna throw yourself in it to be honest if I was you I'd be focused on getting my own career popping **** the next man buzz, but then again that might be why your **** ain't going nowhere. Just like y'all wanna be mean girls and "discuss" how this man got his buzz, I can tell y'all how lame y'all are for doing so.
dawg. being on NT does not stop me from promoting locally, performing, or recording music.
trust me...the reason i'm not "going nowhere" (at least in your eyes) is not because i'm discussing trinidad james.

dawg. being on NT does not stop me from promoting locally, performing, or recording music.
trust me...the reason i'm not "going nowhere" (at least in your eyes) is not because i'm discussing trinidad james.

Meh. my ***** get hot so I can be the first to congratulate you on simultaneously gossiping bout another ***** buzz and getting on yourself :wink:

Back
Top Bottom