OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

wasn't sure about the dark matters so sold em but now need them back 
mean.gif

Where'd you get them from? I hope somewhere with a good return/exchange policy. I've only played in mine 15 times, but no issues except for the toe guard getting scraped up.

I prefer an exchange than a refund but the spot I picked them up from is sold out except for size 13+
Emailed UA customer service so we'll see if UA can help

My homes are fraying a little like that around the lower lace loops. Just the nature of having a canvas like uppers. Between this fraying and the chipping paint, the shoes have some comestic wear issues. Structurally they seem fine but look a bit beat up. Still great hoop shoes nonetheless.

Cosmetic yes but I'm willing to bet $100 that if I keep balling in them, the holes will only get bigger and the canvas will start to tear

Not worth it for me to find out so I'll just put em away. No biggie though! Stocked up on clutch fit drives before UA stops producing them

Last edited:
The white midsole and white outsole looks great with the black in between. Have the MI30 and Underdogs so don't need a third pair with grey on it. If it's a low, I would.

I got the aways for casual wear look nice with some sweatpants and black hoodie and the sun hits that yellow just right...happy with the decision

still unsure about underdogs. They look better in pics

Its the opposite for me.
The best view of the Underdogs is looking down when they're on your feet.
Just a great combination of colors, really makes all the textures on the upper stand out.

Its the opposite for me.
The best view of the Underdogs is looking down when they're on your feet.
Just a great combination of colors, really makes all the textures on the upper stand out.

by in pics i meant stock photos

same with the homes. in hand i'm not too sure but birds eye view tho

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there is gnna be lows for the mi30's

Really doubt it. Clutchfit lows and mids are different colors so chances are very very low the Curry Ones will get same looking pair for the lows. Only Curry got the Father to Son low

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom