OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Anyone know what time they'll drop online? Is it like Nike and typical finish line releases? Never tried for stephs online before

wait... where did it say they were doing raffles for the MVPs?
Raffles were given out Monday and Today, you are to late. Online didn't say anything about raffles, you needed to call the store to check, with all of the HYPE on Curry, these were going to be crazy to get, just like the Dub Nations.

MVP's seem over-hyped. I don't see the average person trying hard to get these compared to the dubnations.  

btw, my underarmour account cart is still broken from the dubnation release.

MVP's seem over-hyped. I don't see the average person trying hard to get these compared to the dubnations.  

btw, my underarmour account cart is still broken from the dubnation release.
how quick did dub nations go on website? less than 5mins? or a full day?

i never thought id see the day UA would be crazy like NDC.... man just imagine if they actually signed K.D. 
not surprised.....what would surprise me is seeing a pair being worn in the streets, not the gym like alot of folks will claim they are getting them for.....for some reason i think folks think they will be able to profit off of them....just my thought, i actually came in this thread and was shocked folks are trying to collect under armors

i never thought id see the day UA would be crazy like NDC.... man just imagine if they actually signed K.D. 
idk....kd aint been selling too hot since he been getting hurt, besides the aunt pearl and wtkd.....i can be wrong, though since im speaking from what ive seen in my city

For those going after the MVPs it seems that it might be split leather up top where the black leather is and then anafoam where the white gradient is. If you look closely the eyelits and the upper seems more canvas like than the black upper. I could be wrong but I'm almost sure it's anafoam unless it's a super weird leather. I was going to buy but they seem more lackluster the more I look at them and comparison to his gold finals PE

I totally get that a large demographic of curry/warrior fans are on the west coast, but the release locator map item disparity is insane!! It's a bit of a discouragement to see the only way possible to get a pair of Curry's is online. I won't beat a dead horse regarding the comparisons between brands but just sprinkling a few more locations throughout the states would be nice. Maybe the Father to Son will be more widely available...

JS"

If i get lucky enough to get a pair of mvps im rockin these asap ive been waiting on them dell curry joints too hopefully everybody going after jordan 13s gives me a chance...

Back
Top Bottom