OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

anyone know where i can find a pair of the lows in a size 8 online?  i'd prefer the orange ones but would go for roughly any color this point! i'm really intrigued as to how they are for ball!!!

on a side note, who here has played ball in both the curry lows and the kd 8's? any comments on the two?

Last edited:
Last edited:
https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/curryone

i really hate their website. they just gotta post a pic of each pair and tag them as sold out.
it's like they stroking themselves...
roll.gif

Prefer bolts over the red pair. Also prefer asg kobe 8 to the kobe elite low 9 by a landslide

Last edited:
Long story short I might need to return a pair of bolts to eastbay. Anyone ever done an eastbay return? how long does it normally take them to credit back?

^couple days after they receive them. dont pay for the return shipping. just email them asking for an invoice and return label for order #.........

Last edited:
^couple days after they receive them. dont pay for the return shipping. just email them asking for an invoice and return label for order #.........

Great tip. Repped. Their site said 1-2 billing cycles for refund so I might first talk to my size 12 buddies. But that's great info.

finally had to block my 1st member jesus.......

So the green lows are only releasing on ftl sites and not UA?

Paid $350 shipped for autographed non worn/issued Home Royal mids. Is that about right for sports memorabilia? Seemed reasonable.

footlocker release dates seem to have changed a bit - no longer the 3 consecutive saturday releases starting aug 1 but now all fridays...i'd keep checking.

Fri July 31 - grey/green mids + golf green lows

Fri Aug 7 - black/black mids
Fri Aug 14 - black lows + grey lows

Sat Aug 22 - white/silver mids (splash party?)

ps. looks like canada isn't getting either of the releases this friday.

Last edited:

footlocker release dates seem to have changed a bit - no longer the 3 consecutive saturday releases starting aug 1 but now all fridays...i'd keep checking.

Fri July 31 - grey/green mids + golf green lows

Fri Aug 7 - black/black mids
Fri Aug 14 - black lows + grey lows

Sat Aug 22 - white/silver mids (splash party?)

ps. looks like canada isn't getting either of the releases this friday.
yes, i have confirmation that there releasing splash party on august 22nd only at foot locker and they will have a UA release of the splash partys on september 1st for $185

Back
Top Bottom