Official UEFA Champions League Final: Manchester United vs Chelsea May 21st 2:30PM EST ESPN 2

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Blue is the color

pimp.gif
.... at least on wednesday it is
laugh.gif
down with Man U

I hate Man U..All you see around here are a bunch of Man U bandwagon fans because they are the popular/good team in England. I hope they lose.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I hate Man U..All you see around here are a bunch of Man U bandwagon fans because they are the popular/good team in England. I hope they lose.

indifferent.gif

maybe where youre from as you stated, but I personally know of no one else in my inner circle who likes the EPL, much less footy at all

im not predicting a final, but you know who i'm rooting for
smokin.gif

unfortunately ill be at work, but this will for sure be recorded in HD

I'll be rooting for Man U. I like watching Cristiano, Rooney, and Tevez play. I used to kill with them on FIFA using Saha
laugh.gif

Both teams can get ****ed. Hard. I am indifferent as to who wins. But, I guess if I really had to choose, I'd go with ManU simply because Chelsea knockedFenerbahce out.
mad.gif

pimp.gif
Look for my dudes Essien and Ballack to make a huge difference. If Essien is on point, I don't see how we can lose.

looks like i wont be able to watch this match. my team makes it to the final since 1999 and espn2 isn't being picked up where i am. anyone know where i canwatch it online streaming ? im away from my pc at home and sopcast doesn't seem to be supported on my macbook. any ideas?

hello all, after what seems like years me and my brother just landed in moscow about 4 hours ago....took off from vancouver canada on sunday night vancouvertime....customs and all that wasnt as bad as everyone made it out to be, although the language barrier is quite drastic so far....about to get a cpl hourssleep and its off to the red square where the reds will march today
happy.gif
we are two of the few blessed ones with tickets, been torture so far so hopefully thereds can pull through and make it all so worthwhile....oh yeah ajseattle try justin tv....i used that to catch a lot of premiership games while i was workng onsaturdays

Originally Posted by Sullivan Baller

hello all, after what seems like years me and my brother just landed in moscow about 4 hours ago....took off from vancouver canada on sunday night vancouver time....customs and all that wasnt as bad as everyone made it out to be, although the language barrier is quite drastic so far....about to get a cpl hours sleep and its off to the red square where the reds will march today
happy.gif
we are two of the few blessed ones with tickets, been torture so far so hopefully the reds can pull through and make it all so worthwhile....oh yeah ajseattle try justin tv....i used that to catch a lot of premiership games while i was workng on saturdays

I hate you. Like foreal.
laugh.gif
I gotta start saving for the World Cup, though.

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

looks like i wont be able to watch this match. my team makes it to the final since 1999 and espn2 isn't being picked up where i am. anyone know where i can watch it online streaming ? im away from my pc at home and sopcast doesn't seem to be supported on my macbook. any ideas?

Come on dude you gots to find a way!! Go to a pub or something?? Where are you?

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

Come on dude you gots to find a way!! Go to a pub or something?? Where are you?

Seriously. If the CL can be enjoyed in outer space while drinking Heiny, you can find a way!

Back
Top Bottom