OFFICIAL - UEFA EURO 2008 TOURNAMENT

laugh.gif
the music again... i love this.

Yo Bastian LOVES playing Portugal!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is total domination so far, but Portugal are a dangerous side, so nothing can be taken for granted at this point.

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

Yo Bastian LOVES playing Portugal!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is total domination so far, but Portugal are a dangerous side, so nothing can be taken for granted at this point.

Yessir...we all saw what Turkey did. Portugal is definetely the type of team that can come back, but how Germany is playing, I hate to say it, but it lookslike this might be a shutout.
laugh.gif

Here we go...this match is incredible so far. Could be a bunch more goals in it.

edit: Meh, nice play but Lehmann played it well and they are a bit unlicky to have that goal scored. Still can't be mad, thats football.

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

expect some changes in the D for portugal,

Who would they bring in though? I'm not too familiar with the defenders other than Ferrera, Carvalho and Bosingwa.

Great half. Looking forward to the second. Bosingwa playing very well. Can't wait to see him play for Chelsea.
pimp.gif

It'd be so awesome if they played the music but the goal was disallowed.

Craftsy, I know you want that song in your iPod, "Samba de Janeiro"

Originally Posted by xblaze23

It'd be so awesome if they played the music but the goal was disallowed.

Craftsy, I know you want that song in your iPod, "Samba de Janeiro"

roll.gif
props... grabbing that one tonight.

"portugal just needs quaresma in"

so true.

first off petit doing nothing but fouling people
miereles shouldnt of came in. moutinho out put in quaresma(dont care if hes a winger or not)
ronaldo should be defending klose on a free kick
paolo f should def not let schweinsteger run right by him for a goal(smh x 2)
ronaldo shouldve layed his last opportunity off for deco in the middle.

portugal does alot of stupid things. its mainly because of scolari. he is a borderline moron

^ Dat Exclusive: And then Portugal could be up 4-0 and would win every game!

I get what your saying, but it's a game that players make mistakes in and luck can effect the outcome. You are basically saying everything should goperfectly for Portugal and every player should play their best all the time...

Back
Top Bottom