OFFICIAL - UEFA EURO 2008 TOURNAMENT

Originally Posted by Dat Exclusive Cat

"portugal just needs quaresma in"

so true.

first off petit doing nothing but fouling people
miereles shouldnt of came in. moutinho out put in quaresma(dont care if hes a winger or not)
ronaldo should be defending klose on a free kick
paolo f should def not let schweinsteger run right by him for a goal(smh x 2)
ronaldo shouldve layed his last opportunity off for deco in the middle.

portugal does alot of stupid things. its mainly because of scolari. he is a borderline moron

quaresma is sooo underated,

quaresma is almost identical to ronaldo in skill,

if they want to score thats the solution.

"I get what your saying, but it's a game that players make mistakes in and luck can effect the outcome. You are basically saying everything should goperfectly for Portugal and every player should play their best all the time... "

well you expect the best. if you look at germany's first goal. schweinsteger didnt do much to get free except run straight.
second goal. you have klose marked by cristiano? seriously???

maybe i am being to critical i dont know, but watching the types of players they have, you would expect better.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
frown.gif

Now the dude who said Ballack is overrated really needs to explain himself (that push was subtle, I really saw it on the replay though)...

Schweinsteiger needs to play every minute the rest of this tournament.

Why are Portugal taking off Nuno Gomes? Can't take off your lone striker down by 2 with 25 minutes to play.......

its not portugals fault. its ferrieras fault. twice beaten. get ya weight up. then again why is he on the team? no clock for chelsea but he makes roster? hmm

why is nani going in?
he's good but no quaresma

Dude im going to buy you a beer if you come to ny for that comment so true.

now postiga then even better. last time i checked almeida has better touches than postiga.

cant wait till scolari leaves

quaresma you got robbed this cup. you deserve better than this.

3-1 Germany

Wow! Wasn't expecting that result but then again Germany is a power house.

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

Now the dude who said Ballack is overrated really needs to explain himself (that push was subtle, I really saw it on the replay though)...

Schweinsteiger needs to play every minute the rest of this tournament.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
who the hell would say Ballack is overrated? Dude must obviously be a basketball fan, not a soccer fan.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Who would you rather see at LB?

Seriously. He's not even a natural LB. He's right footed. They need an actual LB to play LB.

German crowd chanting something that sounds a lot like the White Stripes...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dat Exclusive Cat

its not portugals fault. its ferrieras fault. twice beaten. get ya weight up. then again why is he on the team? no clock for chelsea but he makes roster? hmm

why is nani going in?
he's good but no quaresma

Dude im going to buy you a beer if you come to ny for that comment so true.

now postiga then even better. last time i checked almeida has better touches than postiga.

cant wait till scolari leaves

quaresma you got robbed this cup. you deserve better than this.

true, if i where him i would have been heated knowing there are players not at my lever playing instead of me in a do or die situation,

*proceeds to take sig off*
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

man, im sorry simao over quaresma???? every time is see simao play i wonder what all the hype is about. I know he is a good player, but on this team he is asub.

Podolski is a MONSTER that would have been goal of the century so far!!!!!!!!!!

edit: I'm talking about that blast from near mid-field btw.

Back
Top Bottom