OFFICIAL - UEFA EURO 2008 TOURNAMENT

Can't wait for tomorrow, sadly i can't see either game but hope to catch a replay... group of death time!!

Good performance by my Germans today. Could have easily been a score of 3-0 or 4-1. Our attack is looking very crisp and dangerous tho. Lehman is so shaky backthere...unless he improves his play it will be difficult to beat the tougher teams. I think getting to the finals is at least the result the Germans shouldexpect.

Let's go!

Oh and tomorrow ought to be exciting, as the Group of Death begins it's 1st round games.

Krisp Kicks wrote:
Oh and tomorrow ought to be exciting, as the Group of Death begins it's 1st round games.

tommorow is a full day of soccer for me.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Henri2310

Krisp Kicks wrote:

tommorow is a full day of soccer for me.
smile.gif

ohwell.gif
I have 2 finals tomorrow morning... wont get done till well afterthe second game. Cant wait for summer.

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

Lehman is so shaky back there...unless he improves his play it will be difficult to beat the tougher teams.

Lehmann doesn't like the ball.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Big games today.

I have a feeling France will drop points against Romania, maybe a 1-1 draw. The latest French casualty; Thierry Henry. There's a 50% chance he'll beready though.

Italy vs. Holland was one of the most exciting matches I'd ever seen back in Euro 2000. Hopefully it lives up to the hype.

^^Not sure if you've seen this Torres ad, but its pretty funny

Torres in Liverpool

Also I thought Poland looked pretty good yesterday, Germany got the win but Poland had some good possession and really pressured

I'm calling France 2-0 and Holland 1-1 draw with Italy.

I'm so excited for today...I'm really waiting for France vs Italy again.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I'm calling France 2-0 and Holland 1-1 draw with Italy.

I'm so excited for today...I'm really waiting for France vs Italy again.
smile.gif
your not the only one playa....
pimp.gif

I want 2 hours of my life back, that game was dreadful.

Hopefully Karim Benzema can afford a proper haircut when he goes to Man Utd.

First game wasnt that bad, hopefully someone will score in this next one.

Im just glad I have the day off and there is soccer on TV.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD

good job whoever called the draw in the last game... kinda the feeling i had, but i also felt france might put 1 up.. oh well, hopefully this next game provesmore exciting.. i don't know how it couldn't.

GTFOOH!!!!! That linesman should be hanged and have his family boiled.

How could you NOT call that offside? Stevie Wonder could see that!!

Back
Top Bottom