OFFICIAL - UEFA EURO 2008 TOURNAMENT

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

That was me. First thing he's done all tourney...

Goal of the tourney so far was easily Sneijder

That was a very nice goal, but personally I think the goal before that with the RVN spinning lead pass to Robben with a perfect cross to RVP was my favorite. The setup was just beautiful.

But didn't the keeper snag part of that one? I think you're getting them confused, Robben scored on that pass didn't he?

Turkey's second goal is probably the best actually (from yesterday)
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nah, I actually think our third goal against the Czechs is the best so far. Nihat struck that perfectly...off the crossbar and in.
pimp.gif

Here it comes...a day I have been waiting for a while. Italy vs France. I'm watching the game at my cousins...he's die hard Italy fan and I'mFrance fan, we made a bet. If Italy wins, I buy him an authentic Italy jersey, France wins he buys me my authentic France. Let's hope I win.
laugh.gif
:

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

That was me. First thing he's done all tourney...

Goal of the tourney so far was easily Sneijder

That was a very nice goal, but personally I think the goal before that with the RVN spinning lead pass to Robben with a perfect cross to RVP was my favorite. The setup was just beautiful.

But didn't the keeper snag part of that one? I think you're getting them confused, Robben scored on that pass didn't he?

laugh.gif

I can't remember now. There were 3 very nice goals in that game by the Dutch side. Actually, Henry's goal in that game took some nice skill aswell.

Looking forward to seeing Afellay and Huntelaar get burn.

Rooting for France to beat Italy.

I just hope France vs. Italy will mean something... it'd be a shame if Oranje tanked it and Romania went through...

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Looking forward to seeing Afellay and Huntelaar get burn.

Rooting for France to beat Italy.

Yea def watching that match over the Netherlands vs Romania match. Hoping France can get revenge for that WC lost, man Malouda has played horrible thistourny

LMAO. Who saw xblaze's favorite Madridista, Cassano, singing the anthem? Dude is psycho.

roll.gif
How many times have I bashed Antonio Cassano in the La Liga thread. Hesone of the most talented players on the pitch yet hes a maniac.

The ratings must have proven good enough for ESPN to carry this on their main station. I find that interesting. That and the increased coverage on their"news" programs or whatever you want to call that they do.

Italy has been shaky, but France has been less impressive. I think (hope) that Italy will show their best today.

This could really go either way because both teams have underperformed, but are capable of winning at any time.

If anyone is watching the Romania game, keep those of us watching France/Italy updated!

Back
Top Bottom