Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

just copped this at best buy
pimp.gif
ill be on after the laker game GT:creep23

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

who wanna go? gt n sig
How do you find people on xbox live?...GT mdgruntbeater94. All NT'ers feel free to send me a friend request...I suck(3-6)
step your game up, you aint ready, 26 -0
pimp.gif

i heard quiters arent awarded losses but anyways im 4-0 gt southzeztpdot destroying everyone just holla if you want the fade

I picked my up, but damn I didn't realize it was gonna sell like this fast

I'm definately gonna reserve a copy of Fight Night when it drops

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

It's crazy how many non mma fans copped this because the demo was just that good

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by ill4eva

So what's the verdict thus far? Is this game worth picking up, or is it something I'll be bored with after a week? Thanks.

to me it is better than fight night and ive played fight night for like five years now. you get to do other things lol its so much better it feels real!
Thanks! Just picked up my copy, and got a code for the FNR4 demo without having to do the pre-order.
pimp.gif
I'll probably jump online later tonight to get savagely beaten.
laugh.gif

Damn I'm a straight best with Tyson Griffin
pimp.gif
I just had an epic war with BJ Penn and KO'd him late in the 3rd after he owned me for 2 rounds. Dudewas heated
laugh.gif

[shameless THQ plug
happy.gif
]

Look out for the Multiplayer demo of RED FACTION: GUERRILLA, scheduled to go live on the Xbox Marketplace andPlayStation Network on Thursday, May 21st!

Guaranteed to be something a bit different than any other 3PS on the market!

[/shameless THQ plug
happy.gif
]

yo whats good with the online on PS3? i cant get it to work
nerd.gif

add me kushallday. im not that good though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

It's crazy how many non mma fans copper this because the demo was just that good
Yep, i'm not a MMA fan but i love the game

GOD I suck
frown.gif
I'm getting owned by everyone.. 0-4 my last 4. How the hell do you back up quickly? Every time I'm in a guys flurry it's so difficultto back up, I have to rely on the guy getting tired. I dropped Anderson twice with Hendo but he had me in a clinch and it was GG... It's so hard to takedown with a body clinch too =/ I still love the game
laugh.gif
i'm determined

Ok SOMETHING needs to be done by xbox about sore losers who disconnect right before they tap or are about to lose.

Im owed about 5 victories from that, its ridiculous
smh.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom