Official Umar Johnson Thread

The best quote I have heard regarding Umar is that his stuff is for black people that want to learn, but don't want to think critically.

Bingo. Umar isn’t the gate keeper to the teachings of Garvey, W.E.B Dubois, booker t washing etc. as black People we have access to all of that information to enrich ourselves and Form ideology. Where umar gets people is that he knows where people want to go, but also preys on the fact the people who fall for his sh*t don’t have the means, access, or patience to study history for themselves. So he can twist it and bend it however he wants to not only fit his narrative but also get people to that “damn this negro is smarter than me let me regurgitate what he’s saying” moment. But to the people who know history and how black and African people were impacted and have impacted it his hole shtick collapses under any scrutiny. Marcus Garvey didn’t have to lie to people to get them to support him.

Only because Tariq is funny at times, and is not a scammer.

The best quote I have heard regarding Umar is that his stuff is for black people that want to learn, but don't want to think critically.

This. Tariq is hilarious. Son killed Umar during their beef.

How is his school going to be accredited? You can't just go to a rogue school for 2-5th or whatever the grades is then go to normal 6th grade.

How is his school going to be accredited? You can't just go to a rogue school for 2-5th or whatever the grades is then go to normal 6th grade.

School?? Ain’t no school champ. The school building fund has tuned into the Umar Johnson dashiki clothing fund. That’s like asking a crackhead what happened to the TV you gave him hoping that he would return it..........”Momma I smoked the TV!!”

I understand y’alls opinion. But what’s really funny about this entire situation, is that if a preacher named Creflo Dollar, that peddles stories based off of a book that was created years after multiple civilizations where already here, asked for a $100 million dollar private jet. Nobody will go against it as hard as people go against umar. It’s so crazy how the majority of people are brain washed by religion, that it’s rediculous. I find nothing wrong with whatever people want to follow. It’s just that the majority rules. Meaning, if umar was a preacher trying to build a Christian academy. Most likely he would’ve gotten support a long time ago from other Christians to build his school, which most likely he wouldn’t have to pay for.

Most of our people will not get in line and follow protocol. It doesn’t matter how much money a group of blacks have in order to try to accomplish a common goal together. The damage to the syche of our community is to far gone right now. This is why the community is stagnant in its entirety, and will stay that way without any major progress for a long time.

I respect his will power and effort. Because he could’ve gave up a long time ago. He said he’ll pay for the material, but need the free labor. I wonder how much he had set up for the materials?

I understand y’alls opinion. But what’s really funny about this entire situation, is that if a preacher named Creflo Dollar, that peddles stories based off of a book that was created years after multiple civilizations where already here, asked for a $100 million dollar private jet. Nobody will go against it as hard as people go against umar.
You must have missed the thread then.

https://niketalk.com/threads/pastor...g6-to-spread-the-gospel-across-the-gl.622055/

42 pages compared to this 20 piece?
NT went twice as hard on creflo than Umar

School?? Ain’t no school champ. The school building fund has tuned into the Umar Johnson dashiki clothing fund. That’s like asking a crackhead what happened to the TV you gave him hoping that he would return it..........”Momma I smoked the TV!!”

:rofl: :smh:

I understand y’alls opinion. But what’s really funny about this entire situation, is that if a preacher named Creflo Dollar, that peddles stories based off of a book that was created years after multiple civilizations where already here, asked for a $100 million dollar private jet. Nobody will go against it as hard as people go against umar. It’s so crazy how the majority of people are brain washed by religion, that it’s rediculous. I find nothing wrong with whatever people want to follow. It’s just that the majority rules. Meaning, if umar was a preacher trying to build a Christian academy. Most likely he would’ve gotten support a long time ago from other Christians to build his school, which most likely he wouldn’t have to pay for.

Most of our people will not get in line and follow protocol. It doesn’t matter how much money a group of blacks have in order to try to accomplish a common goal together. The damage to the syche of our community is to far gone right now. This is why the community is stagnant in its entirety, and will stay that way without any major progress for a long time.

I respect his will power and effort. Because he could’ve gave up a long time ago. He said he’ll pay for the material, but need the free labor. I wonder how much he had set up for the materials?
People COOKED Creflo though. Not sure what you didn't see

Nobody here is giving crefo dollar a pass in his lies and BS so the comparison is moot. Anyone who builds a message and a following on verifiable lies and deception isn’t a leader worth following. Whether it’s a pastor or a self proclaimed expert on panafricanism.

People really need to be more nimble with their critical thinking. These are the same kind of people camping for Bill Cosby.

a lot of negroes here cannot fathom Pan-Africanism, its all about getting into a comfortable position within the dominant society for a lot of yall. I'm reading some of yall comments and im pretty disgusted. Yes, his handling of this school situation isn't the best, what he is trying to accomplish is no small feat. Trying to build a school without the state being involved isnt an easy task (especially one thats catered ONLY for black kids)

Is he perfect? Hell no, but im rooting for him. Unlike a lot of you negroes in here, finding anyway to discredit him. Im thinking a lot of yall in here aint black.

People always want to question somebody else's blackness when the conversation isnt going how they like it. Sorry we not in here riding for this dude like you want. This dude is looking like a con artist with each video and his legion of supporters still don't want to acknowledge it after all this time. Yall too busy looking for a savior and cant take your blinders off to see his idea of a school is horrible and even all this time he still hasnt refunded people money.

he ASKED for donations, stop with the refund crap. I cant stand uppity black folks, if people wanted to donate to his cause then let them do it.

Then if yall aint riding with him, give me a better black leader to ride with?

I swear if Marcus Garvey or Malcolm X came back to life yall would be hating on them the same way

he ASKED for donations, stop with the refund crap. I cant stand uppity black folks, if people wanted to donate to his cause then let them do it.

Then if yall aint riding with him, give me a better black leader to ride with?

I swear if Marcus Garvey or Malcolm X came back to life yall would be hating on them the same way

We did let them do it. I cant stop nobody from "donating" to a lost cause. We still gon highlight this scammy looking cause, and how his idea of a school is horrible to begin with.

You need a leader, we dont. Continue to worship him fam, we good

Dr Umar is a great Pan-African speaker and he inspires people, stop looking at him as more than anything else. I know a ton of people who loves his message and the way he can breakdown issues thats affecting black people worldwide. Thats what he is great at, thats it. He tried the school thing and so far it hasn't worked out that well. It is what it is, I applaud him for having the balls to go against the establishment and try to unite black people who arent about bowing down to white supremacy. Its like you all hate the idea of Pan-Africanism

I swear this thread is like that Umar vs Roland Martin and his raccoons interview.

Not all skin folks are kin folks, stop hating on his for being a prominent Pan-African or move the hell out the way

Back
Top Bottom