Official Umar Johnson Thread

It’s scary to me (actually I realize most black people have zero consciousness about uplifting the race) that so many brothers go out there way to condemn and dog him.

I love Umar for his speeches and vision. I really don’t care too much about the school, the school is just a part of Umar it’s not the whole sum. As some one previously mentioned it’s not easy BUILDING A SCHOOL OUTSIDE OF THE WHITE POWER STRUCTURE, so it’s not going to be as easy at Lebron relying on the Akron School System.

black men who spends their times to attack and create videos online to bring down Umar (the MOST PUBLIC FIGURE OF STRAIGHT BLACK POWER in AMERICA) are the type of cats I want nothing to do with.

How you gonna listen to the Breakfast Club interview and they discussed so many integral topics to the plight of black people, yet the only thing u can take away is “omg where is the school” from a guy that’s a School Psychologist who asked for DONATIONS to help build a school.

Y’all don’t ask your pastor whose been pimping the hell out of our mothers and grandmothers with mandatory tithes for white Jesus but yet y’all attacking a brother is on a platform of black first.

if y’all against him,who y’all for? Kanye West?

Jesus lord help me.

It’s scary to me (actually I realize most black people have zero consciousness about uplifting the race) that so many brothers go out there way to condemn and dog him.

I love Umar for his speeches and vision. I really don’t care too much about the school, the school is just a part of Umar it’s not the whole sum. As some one previously mentioned it’s not easy BUILDING A SCHOOL OUTSIDE OF THE WHITE POWER STRUCTURE, so it’s not going to be as easy at Lebron relying on the Akron School System.

black men who spends their times to attack and create videos online to bring down Umar (the MOST PUBLIC FIGURE OF STRAIGHT BLACK POWER in AMERICA) are the type of cats I want nothing to do with.

How you gonna listen to the Breakfast Club interview and they discussed so many integral topics to the plight of black people, yet the only thing u can take away is “omg where is the school” from a guy that’s a School Psychologist who asked for DONATIONS to help build a school.

Y’all don’t ask your pastor whose been pimping the hell out of our mothers and grandmothers with mandatory tithes for white Jesus but yet y’all attacking a brother is on a platform of black first.

if y’all against him,who y’all for? Kanye West?

Jesus lord help me.

This is probably the worst post I’ve read on NT.

This is probably the worst post I’ve read on NT.

I have ignored your posts for months, never get past the first sentence.

Not surprised you were the first one to comment on my post. You’ve been d-riding me in here for months.

anyway, don’t @ me anymore young man. Take care

I have ignored your posts for months, never get past the first sentence.

Not surprised you were the first one to comment on my post. You’ve been d-riding me in here for months.

anyway, don’t @ me anymore young man. Take care

Don’t even know you. First time I posted here was last week.

You donated to Umar, you have no business quoting me.

I love Umar for his speeches and vision. I really don’t care too much about the school, I will give money to anybody that asks. I am a woke person who thinks he has the right to determine who is conscious and who is not.
mania-done-20180729031721_unqdxnec_240_180_mp4webm_370-165.gif

Lmao CDFury with the ether. Dude stay exposing these cats who prey on the weak like layziegunts layziegunts

Dude follows Umar more than the Marley’s and he Jamaican lmao. This cat can’t even recite “Distant Relatives”

For all of this criticism you have of DR. Umar, do you have that same energy for the Democratic Party or Barry O for selling blacks out. Or let me guess he is still “your president”.

How did Barry O sell blacks out exactly? By giving them health insurance?

Obama expanded civil rights to make it a universal issue, thus removing special protections that only blacks had. Only a black dude could have gotten away with pulling this kind of scheme. Giving gays and religious groups protections that was intended for blacks and leave us without legal protections. In contrast DT expanded the protections of his Jewish people And gave them special protected status. But y’all think Umar is the scammer.

What else he do?

Correct me if I’m wrong, Black people are still in the same position before Obama and after Obama.

Yes. Wrong.

Correction:

Laws are not passed by the Executive Branch.

This should help you:

3 Branches of Our Government

1. What are the 3 branches of our government? Legislative, Executive, Judicial.
  2. The Legislative Branch of our government makes the laws.
  3. The Executive Branch of our government enforces our laws.
  4. What are the two parts of our Congress? Senate and House of Representatives.
  5. There are 100 senators.
  6. The President is elected by eligible United States citizens who vote and by the Electoral College system.
  7. Senators and representatives are elected by voters in their states.
  8. Justices study laws to see if they are correct according to the Constitution.
  9. Where do the major branches of our federal government meet and work? Washington D.C.
  10. The President is the leader of the Executive Branch of our government.

Yes. Wrong.

Correction:

Laws are not passed by the Executive Branch.

This should help you:

3 Branches of Our Government

1. What are the 3 branches of our government? Legislative, Executive, Judicial.
  2. The Legislative Branch of our government makes the laws.
  3. The Executive Branch of our government enforces our laws.
  4. What are the two parts of our Congress? Senate and House of Representatives.
  5. There are 100 senators.
  6. The President is elected by eligible United States citizens who vote and by the Electoral College system.
  7. Senators and representatives are elected by voters in their states.
  8. Justices study laws to see if they are correct according to the Constitution.
  9. Where do the major branches of our federal government meet and work? Washington D.C.
  10. The President is the leader of the Executive Branch of our government.

Ok, but what changed for black people? That’s what I asked right?

Obama expanded civil rights to make it a universal issue, thus removing special protections that only blacks had. Only a black dude could have gotten away with pulling this kind of scheme. Giving gays and religious groups protections that was intended for blacks and leave us without legal protections. In contrast DT expanded the protections of his Jewish people And gave them special protected status. But y’all think Umar is the scammer.

I am on vaca but I had to log in and say this is one of the most off base post ever posted on NT regarding politics.

Civil rights were never only for black people. That is not what civil rights activists like MLK advocated for, nor was it how Civil Rights laws were written. Civil Rights laws did not give special protections to black people. It said that people cannot be discriminated against based on their race, sex, and other things. Obama's DOJ put out a memo saying that civil Rights laws also apply to the LBGTQ community, and that was to be more in line with federal court rulings.

Anyone paying real attention would know Obama actually increased civil rights enforcement for all people, including black people, after Bush did tons of BS with his DOJ. Bush basically handing it over to Hardline Christians. Trump has rolled back or stopped ton of civil rights enforcement involving black folk.

Trump's actions have nothing to do with giving Jewish people special protections. It is to give the DOJ more leeway to surpress pro Palestine groups on college campuses.

Their are legit criticisms to make of Barrack Obama, and you come no where close to making one. All in the name to defend this struggle grifter Umar.

Good ****ing grief.

Like my mans gry60 gry60 always says, this country needs mandatory civil classes. If there was, there would be less low info people for scammers like Umar to finesse.

I am on vaca but I had to log in and say this is one of the most off base post ever posted on NT regarding politics.

Civil rights were never only for black people. That is not what civil rights activists like MLK advocated for, nor was it how Civil Rights laws were written. Civil Rights laws did not give special protections to black people. It said that people cannot be discriminated against based on their race, sex, and other things. Obama's DOJ put out a memo saying that civil Rights laws also apply to the LBGTQ community, and that was to be more in line with federal court rulings.

Anyone paying real attention would know Obama actually increased civil rights enforcement for all people, including black people, after Bush did tons of BS with his DOJ. Basically handing it over to Hardline Christians.

Trump's actions have nothing to do with giving Jewish people special protections. It is to give the DOJ more leeway to surpress pro Palestine groups on college campuses.

Their are legit criticisms to make of Barrack Obama, and you come no where close to making one. All in the name to defend this struggle grifter Umar.

Good ****ing grief.

Back
Top Bottom