Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

You need to download Cydget its like winterboard but for Lockscreen themes
the theme i have is Typo5 i got off the cydia.myrepospace.com/imlemonpartying repo
to add my name into the text and change the clock to 12 hrs instead of 24 i used ifile to get into the code and change it pretty simple
Can you elaborate more on how you changed the clock to 12 hours in ifile. I know how to edit files but which file do I edit, what do I edit, and where can I find the file? Thanks

Can you elaborate more on how you changed the clock to 12 hours in ifile. I know how to edit files but which file do I edit, what do I edit, and where can I find the file? Thanks

go into ifile go all the way back hit system>library>lockcydgets>typo.5> i forgot which one you go into i think its info> text viewer and look for the line that says something 12 hrs and it says false delete false and change it to true

sorry its not more thorough but im doing it off memory

go into ifile go all the way back hit system>library>lockcydgets>typo.5> i forgot which one you go into i think its info> text viewer and look for the line that says something 12 hrs and it says false delete false and change it to true

sorry its not more thorough but im doing it off memory

Got it. Thanks man.

I'm trying to jailbreak my 5s but the evasion app did not open on start up and i do not have the cydia icon on my home screen. when i open the evasion 7 app all i get is a blank white screen. Anyone have this problem?

I'm on a Mac computer

Last edited:
I'm trying to jailbreak my 5s but the evasion app did not open on start up and i do not have the cydia icon on my home screen. when i open the evasion 7 app all i get is a blank white screen. Anyone have this problem?

I'm on a Mac computer
Funny.. Tried doing it to my bros iPad and same thing. It would go through everything.. Slide unlock press evasion icon. Then towards the very end it just resets the iPad then the installer closes. When I did it to my phone the installer thing would stay open and say done at least

That volume amplifier app officially blew out my speakers :lol:

I guess I have to back everything up and restore to factory settings then take it to the apple store?

That volume amplifier app officially blew out my speakers :lol:

I guess I have to back everything up and restore to factory settings then take it to the apple store?

There's only one speaker on the phone and its not that strong. The other is a mic. One of the first things I noticed switching from the 4 to 5 was the lower speaker volume.

Funny.. Tried doing it to my bros iPad and same thing. It would go through everything.. Slide unlock press evasion icon. Then towards the very end it just resets the iPad then the installer closes. When I did it to my phone the installer thing would stay open and say done at least
Got it to work. I had to restore my phone then jailbroke it then restored from backup.

What are some good sources to add?

Got it to work. I had to restore my phone then jailbroke it then restored from backup.

What are some good sources to add?

Same thing happened me too. I found out that if you ever updated the device wirelessly you have to factory reset and then re-jailbreak.

How did u add the pic?
photoshop and ifile go to the app see the files...in jellylock..... contents resources the png file aka the circle file its 2 the larger file... make a photo shop circle the same size with your pic.... name it the same as the file and add it back to the phone.

4S dudes... Anyone had that problem where the evasion window on your PC just shuts off towards the end of the jailbreak process? ... like it never completes the jailbreak. Tried it too many times but it just kept doing the same thing. :smh:

4S dudes... Anyone had that problem where the evasion window on your PC just shuts off towards the end of the jailbreak process? ... like it never completes the jailbreak. Tried it too many times but it just kept doing the same thing. :smh:
Factory reset then do it.

@bLaZ3n
 Info on that battery?
1. Download Alkaline from the ModMyi repo.
2. Add this source: http://cydia.myrepospace.com/nsxnemo
3. Download BatteryText2 then enable it in the Settings app
My man 
pimp.gif

Can anyone recommend me a good lockscreen theme.. can't find any good ones on youtube

Oh and that batterytext tweak is good but I wish the font is a lil bit bigger

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom