Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

^sick work dude. :pimp: Question: how hard is to theme and how long did that take?

^sick work dude. :pimp: Question: how hard is to theme and how long did that take?

It took like 2 weeks to get everything. I was almost never satisfied with what I had so I always went in and changed things

It's not that hard really. Once you get the hang of it it's easy

^looks like you're missing a dependency called "libhide =>2.0.4" Find a way to get that dependency back onto your phone and winterboard should install.

Is anyone else's group messaging not working after the jailbreak? I can't recieve any group messages. The same with my girls. Both using an iphone 5

Ok so I made a ringtone using bridge. Just picked a random song from idownloadpro just to see if it works which it does but now I cant delete it. I already tried using itunes but it doesn't pop up. I even deleted it in ifile and still no luck. Anybody know how to delete it?

Ok so I made a ringtone using bridge. Just picked a random song from idownloadpro just to see if it works which it does but now I cant delete it. I already tried using itunes but it doesn't pop up. I even deleted it in ifile and still no luck. Anybody know how to delete it?

its an issue with ios 6. just download wavepad sound editor from google to cut your songs

go to audiko.net to upload and convert to the correct format and download

drag and drop into itunes

I just wanna thank everyone who contributes in this thread definitely alot of info and thanks th3anonymous1 for all the help finally got my iPhone looking right :pimp:

its an issue with ios 6. just download wavepad sound editor from google to cut your songs

go to audiko.net to upload and convert to the correct format and download

drag and drop into itunes

Oh I see. I know how to add ringtones through iTunes. I just wanted to test bridge out.

found the theme. You just had to see the dude who created it, tagged the theme on the LS with his website.

http://hirethestache.com/post/42557934720/introducing-ls-perfection-for-the-iphone5-hey

I don't think that's the same theme. Maybe I'm wrong though

he used that as his base theme. Of course he customized it the way he wants on his phone by changing the wallpaper, icons itself, app layout, status bar icons, and adding a dashboard widget. Maybe even a font change.

Basically he cleaned up/added to the og theme to his liking.

Last edited:
he used that as his base theme. Of course he customized it the way he wants on his phone by changing the wallpaper, icons itself, app layout, status bar icons, and adding a dashboard widget. Maybe even a font change.

That's a whole other level. I need to learn this stuff.

That's a whole other level. I need to learn this stuff.

I dled it to see whats in it, if you just want the lockscreen search cydia for "LS Nimbus"

If you want that clock, first you would have to install something like "iwidget" to be able to have widgets on the homescreen. Sorry do no not know which clock widget that is.

Here is an iphone 5 phone dock icon that sorta resembles which can be found here: http://balderoine.deviantart.com/art/iPhone-5-dock-icon-347851184?q=gallery:balderoine&qo=1

Don't know which font is that.

It would just be best if dude shared what he did to his phone for the complete list of tweaks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom