Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

My joint for this week.  Loving the zeppelin logos posted in here
Where did you get the Springboard weather and date widget? I can't seem to find it anywhere or at least, one that works with IOS 6.1. 
ohwell.gif

My theme so far.. Only thing that sucks is I don't get my notifications when locked and my weatherapp don't work either any help?

HTML lockscreens don't work with notifications yet. Unless you disable that specific lockscreens within the theme. They won't work.

ANYWAY OF DOWNLOADING THESE VIA IFILE?

save the images

-make sure you name them correctly. the correct names are next to the image-

go to var/mobile/media/dcim/10xapple - depending on how many pics you have, theres gonna be folders. go to the last folder

scroll all the way down til you find the 3 images

hit edit, and select them all

hit the clipboard and copy

go to library/zeppelin

hit edit and then the +

name the folder niketalk or something

hit create

go inside the folder

hit edit, then the clipboard

paste

go to zeppelin and apply it

Last edited:
MewSeek 2.8.1

DESCRIPTION:
Compatible with iOS 4, 5 and 6
MewSeek is a mobile app for music search, fast download and live streaming designed for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad platforms.
It will let you search, listen (stream) and download music at amazing speeds, using either your WiFi or 3G connection (EDGE supported too)
Unlike any other iOS app, It has the ability to add your downloaded songs to the internal music library in your device, enabling to listen to them instantly in your favorite music player, without iTunes or any computer required.

VERSION:
* improved iPhone 5 display support
* you can now stream audio and download songs in background in iOS6
* fixed bug that didn't let the app quit from the task switcher in iOS5.x
* fixed problems when using Google MP3 search
* other minor fixes

[FABIUS UTILS]  This package depends on Fabius Utils 0.0.1-38  package. You MUST install Fabius Utils  package BEFORE you install this crack. Fabius Utils  package depends onsed

(Download Fabius Utils from either insanelyi repo or sinfuliphonerepo) 

MewSeek Cracked Deb:

http://limelinx.com/6tla

Last edited:
MewSeek 2.8.1
DESCRIPTION:

Compatible with iOS 4, 5 and 6

MewSeek is a mobile app for music search, fast download and live streaming designed for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad platforms.

It will let you search, listen (stream) and download music at amazing speeds, using either your WiFi or 3G connection (EDGE supported too)

Unlike any other iOS app, It has the ability to add your downloaded songs to the internal music library in your device, enabling to listen to them instantly in your favorite music player, without iTunes or any computer required.

VERSION:

* improved iPhone 5 display support

* you can now stream audio and download songs in background in iOS6

* fixed bug that didn't let the app quit from the task switcher in iOS5.x

* fixed problems when using Google MP3 search

* other minor fixes

[FABIUS UTILS] This package depends on Fabius Utils 0.0.1-38 package. You MUST install Fabius Utils package BEFORE you install this crack. Fabius Utils package depends onsed

(Download Fabius Utils from either insanelyi repo or sinfuliphonerepo) 

MewSeek Cracked Deb:
http://limelinx.com/6tla
So once I DL'd Mewseek, I DL it using iFile and then what? Do i put it into a certain folder?

Back
Top Bottom