Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

My joint for this week.  Loving the zeppelin logos posted in here
Iconoclasm? for iPhone 5??
nerd.gif
Yea.  Working perfectly

Since dude posted the LS theme already earlier
My home screen widget is called SB Top Widget found in Cydia
The icons theme is called Jaku
The font is called Comfortaa

And here are the wallpapers
View media item 263979
View media item 263980
To change the location for the weather widgets you have to edit the LockBackground.html file and look for the locale and put in your weather code, someone posted how to do this in ifile a few pages back

iBlacklist 6.0-1
* Fix for crash on iOS6 when a restricted ID call was blocked. Only happens on iOS6.
* Many users complained about the new message compose method. This has changed and the new method is only used now when the user reads the blocked text and select the Compose button. Any other way will bring the messages app.
* Fixed the bug that was preventing take sceenshots of the app

[NOTE] To activate simply tap on Crack Me button and then on CRACK ME NOW button. You must be connected via WiFi or 3G for your license to be downloaded.
http://limelinx.com/fylaw

Last edited:
Any people on an iPhone 5 running Iconoclasm with no issues?

I can't seem to find a compatible one.

Well no s***

Can anyone else help?

It happened to me yesterday but do a different tweak. When you tap install the window will pop up at the bottom. I hit clear and the black screen comes up

It clears all discrepancies and then takes you back to Cydia. See if you can do that

Anyone have a substitute for weathericon? It keeps making my phone crash and restart in safe mode. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom