Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

So once I DL'd Mewseek, I DL it using iFile and then what? Do i put it into a certain folder?
First download the fabius utilites from cydia. Then download the mewseek deb and install it via ifile. YOU MUST INSTALL FABIUS UTILS FIRST. 

[ATTACHMENT=1961]NikeAir.zip (19k. zip file)[/ATTACHMENT]

open it up in ifile on your phone. cut/paste in the zeppelin directory.

Getting the hang of this. Pretty addicting trying to come up with the right one. :lol:
 This turned out GREAT! Any chance you could do one in red? That way when the carrier logos are normally blue this one shows up in red instead of always white.

[ATTACHMENT=1993]NikeAirR.zip (19k. zip file)[/ATTACHMENT]

What's the name of this theme?

Mr Troyd got it, black UPS theme

intelliscreenx
faceslideR - change the icon on the lockscreen
black keyboard
nes

some tweaks for apps-
pandora downloader-lets you save songs to library from pandora
pandora skip -ulimited skips on songs, no ads and still free
search tweak to notificaiton center

Last edited:
Anyone having problems with there brightness?? My brightness always goes down idk if its springtomize or auxo that's causing it

Anyone having problems with there brightness?? My brightness always goes down idk if its springtomize or auxo that's causing it

I believe once you respring it resets. Mine seems to go back up often and seems like that's the problem.

In could be way off though.

I've been having the same thing. I think I narrowed it down to Auxo. There should be an update out b4 too long to fix it.

I've been having the same thing. I think I narrowed it down to Auxo. There should be an update out b4 too long to fix it.

having problems with auxo? when i had it it would crash into safe mode when i would tap the home button twice

wasnt happening a lot but it did here and there

I only have it set up for swipe up from bottom to reveal launcher right now. The other stuff did bug me.

Anyone else having problems with Dashboard x 2.0?

My weather widget doesn't come up about %50 of the time. Extremely annoying.

Stupid question but I can dl and buy from apple's app store like pre JB right? Apple servers won't flag my phone as JB or something and then ban me? Haven't touched apple's app store since I JBed for this fear alone. :lol:

Stupid question but I can dl and buy from apple's app store like pre JB right? Apple servers won't flag my phone as JB or something and then ban me? Haven't touched apple's app store since I JBed for this fear alone. :lol:

You're fine don't worry about it

Back
Top Bottom