Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Yoooo my weather app don't work anymore. Can't find the cause. Uninstalled just about everything I have, can't seem to find the problem.

Here's a list of what I downloaded(Keep in mind some of these came from downloading other apps or came with cydia itself):

-Applist

-Auxo Cracked

-Big Boss Icon Set(Related to cydia i guess)

-BYA Repo Icons(Also came with Cydia)

Cydia Installer

Cydia Translation

Evasion 6.0 untether

Fake ClockUp

ifile Cracked

Mobile Substrate

Pandora downloader

Repo Cydia Setup

Sinful iphone repoprep

Software update killer

Stride

Substrate Safe Mode

WinterBoard

Winterboard Settings

Zephyr Cracked

Zeppelin

Anyone see anything that isn't compatible yet or messing up something?

Last edited:
Anyone replace their text tones? Know any cool ones? Matter fact, how do you do this lol

Stupid question but I can dl and buy from apple's app store like pre JB right? Apple servers won't flag my phone as JB or something and then ban me? Haven't touched apple's app store since I JBed for this fear alone. :lol:

You're fine don't worry about it

thanks for the clear up! :pimp:

Theme question:
Trying to edit a LS theme, anyone know the HTML code so that changing the LS wallpaper can be done through photo roll instead of manually moving a png file into the LS theme folder itself to overwrite the previous wallpaper?

I've googled and came up with this "src="/private/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/LockBackground.jpg" is this even right?

Last edited:
Yoooo my weather app don't work anymore. Can't find the cause. Uninstalled just about everything I have, can't seem to find the problem.

Here's a list of what I downloaded(Keep in mind some of these came from downloading other apps or came with cydia itself):

-Applist

-Auxo Cracked

-Big Boss Icon Set(Related to cydia i guess)

-BYA Repo Icons(Also came with Cydia)

Cydia Installer

Cydia Translation

Evasion 6.0 untether

Fake ClockUp

ifile Cracked

Mobile Substrate

Pandora downloader

Repo Cydia Setup

Sinful iphone repoprep

Software update killer

Stride

Substrate Safe Mode

WinterBoard

Winterboard Settings

Zephyr Cracked

Zeppelin

Anyone see anything that isn't compatible yet or messing up something?
UPDATE: Found the culprit.... It was the Zeppelin app. I assumed because it worked perfectly that it was compatible, but I guess it messes up the weather app.

So if anyone is wondering why your weather is crashing and you have Zeppelin.... well now you know. Hopefully they come up with an update soon.

UPDATE: Found the culprit.... It was the Zeppelin app. I assumed because it worked perfectly that it was compatible, but I guess it messes up the weather app.

So if anyone is wondering why your weather is crashing and you have Zeppelin.... well now you know. Hopefully they come up with an update soon.

which weather app the stock or a 3rd party? if its the stock, app-sync was the main problem for why many people had their stock weather app crash after JBing and then installing app-sync.

Ok so i read that bitesms won't show up on the lock screen after the lock screen goes black for quickreply if you are using an HTML based lock screen. I hope this gets fixed i took off my lock screen and went back to normal.

Anyone have a good lockscreen that isn't html based. Will lockinfo work?

save the images

-make sure you name them correctly. the correct names are next to the image-

go to var/mobile/media/dcim/10xapple - depending on how many pics you have, theres gonna be folders. go to the last folder

scroll all the way down til you find the 3 images

hit edit, and select them all

hit the clipboard and copy

go to library/zeppelin

hit edit and then the +

name the folder niketalk or something

hit create

go inside the folder

hit edit, then the clipboard

paste

go to zeppelin and apply it

Good Looks homie!!!

View media item 265683

thanks for the clear up! :pimp:

Theme question:
Trying to edit a LS theme, anyone know the HTML code so that changing the LS wallpaper can be done through photo roll instead of manually moving a png file into the LS theme folder itself to overwrite the previous wallpaper?

I've googled and came up with this "src="/private/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/LockBackground.jpg" is this even right?

Nope only changing it thru ifile works. You can change it thru the camera roll but the HTML background will override it. It's a pain I know

Ok so i read that bitesms won't show up on the lock screen after the lock screen goes black for quickreply if you are using an HTML based lock screen. I hope this gets fixed i took off my lock screen and went back to normal.

Anyone have a good lockscreen that isn't html based. Will lockinfo work?

I am using the "Carla" lockscreens from the theme when it was posted a few pages back. I like the look of the lockscreens but still use my "Anbu" theme for my icons and rest of the system. I haven't found one I like too much because I like a real simple yet functional lockscreen.

Anybody using bytafont? If so what are some good fonts?

Using the Call of Duty font at the moment

Anyone know of something i Can DL to let youtube videos play in the background? Was able to do it before but apple took that out in the last update, now when you leave youtube on safari the video stops playing. It will only play if you lock your phone

If I want to change an icon on eyecons, which folder would I find it under?

I downloaded iconmaker from cydia and tried to apply it using the file path from a video on youtube but after respring its the same damn icon.

I gotta figure this out. It should be freaking easy with that app doing the work for you.

I'm sick, I have to restore my phone and JB again

I hope every phone in this thread die and never turn on again lol
Did you update the jailbreak in Cydia? This should have fixed most hitting problems. And even if you get stuck at the Apple logo all you have to do is a hard restart by holding down the power and home button and it will start up fine. Or was your initial jailbreak problematic?

Every folder tweak I try to use makes random large icons at random times. It's really frustrating. >:

View media item 266032

I dont understand the problem exactly. Does this happen when you apply the theme? If so, have you tried the app in cydia called "themeiconmaker". It basically is an autofix for most icon problems.

I figured out the custom icon problem I was having, once I went back to the standard springboard and reapply the theme it is there, weird, but works.

Back
Top Bottom