Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

App Sync is the only thing needed when connecting a JBed phone to itunes right? No other app is required for a successful sync?
correct...although there are other softwares out there that do a much better job and thorough job then itunes

Anyone else's phone just restarts by it self?..I get the apple screen then it comes back on..it happens to me atleast 2-3 times a day since I jb'ed
more then likely you have either an app that isnt compatible yet, conflicts with certain apps that you have installed (ie sometimes certain cydia tweaks etc... when installed with another tweak cause the phone to crash) or possible repo issues..

more then likely you have either an app that isnt compatible yet, conflicts with certain apps that you have installed (ie sometimes certain cydia tweaks etc... when installed with another tweak cause the phone to crash) or possible repo issues..

If I don't delete anything from my phone and just keep it the way it is will it mess up my phone in the long run?

If I don't delete anything from my phone and just keep it the way it is will it mess up my phone in the long run?
go into sbsetttings and turn off tweaks and everything that is installed on your phone 1 by 1 and respring each time until you find the culprit...then go into cydia and either erase the tweak..or find a more stable version of the tweak.

go into sbsetttings and turn off tweaks and everything that is installed on your phone 1 by 1 and respring each time until you find the culprit...then go into cydia and either erase the tweak..or find a more stable version of the tweak.

I just dl'ed sbsettings....every time I launched it my phone reset....so I had to delete it

I just dl'ed sbsettings....every time I launched it my phone reset....so I had to delete it
that and safemode should be on the top list along with openssh ifile and a few others should be first on the list before trying to trick out the phone with fancy visuals etc....

heres a few tips if you want to free up space, increase speed, go into ifile and delete useless other languages in mms, sms, mail etc... also you can if you like remove some of the sounds ie...for ringtones and text etc... in system sounds. You also might want to erase the autologs that many apps store on the phone to send out. also delete fonts that you dont do. also might want to remove system apps/files you dont use like stock calculator...hell even the native apple maps.

also editing and erasing some of the launch daemons (kinda like windows background services)

heres a few tips if you want to free up space, increase speed, go into ifile and delete useless other languages in mms, sms, mail etc... also you can if you like remove some of the sounds ie...for ringtones and text etc... in system sounds. You also might want to erase the autologs that many apps store on the phone to send out. also delete fonts that you dont do. also might want to remove system apps/files you dont use like stock calculator...hell even the native apple maps.

also editing and erasing some of the launch daemons (kinda like windows background services)
Make sure your careful when removing the launch daemons. Thats were people get into trouble and F up their device. It will speed up your device and give u more free memory, but if you remove the wrong ones you can ruin your $500 phone. Ive done it several times and it use to be one of the first things I would do after a jailbreak. But with the increased RAM on the iphone 5 it doesnt seem worth the risk anymore.

Last edited:
do you have to pay for intelliscreen and lockinfo? also is lockinfo working for ios6?

Last edited:
Make sure your careful when removing the launch daemons. Thats were people get into trouble and F up their device. It will speed up your device and give u more free memory, but if you remove the wrong ones you can ruin your $500 phone. Ive done it several times and it use to be one of the first things I would do after a jailbreak. But with the increased RAM on the iphone 5 it doesnt seem worth the risk anymore.
yea that is true i did however edit the db and sound files to increase the volume and clarity of the phone especially the speakerphone. and removed little nuances like iads etc... you be suprised how many background services and relatively useless unseen behind the scenes apps settings files they load on the phone...ive gotten around 700-800 mb of free hard drive space. also many apps and games have alot of useless language files.

also pp25 ...thats its translation in english. along with apptranslation is the install0us japanese version. if jp chinese and mandarin is a reg for you and can understand it its a great app. if not you can use the translation cydia tweak to interpret some of it.

is intelliscreenx cracked app out yet??
Intelliscreenx will NEVER be cracked. the person who developed that app helped develop the actual jailbreak. He has implemented a program that instantly crashes when you try to hack into it. Its worth the buy. Lockinfo works for ios6.I posted a cracked one a few pages back. Both of these apps give you a free trial when you download them in cydia. Try em out. If you like em. Buy em. If not, dont.

is intelliscreenx cracked app out yet??
nah and it most likely never will. the guys who created the tweak are some of the best crackers/coders in the world....highly unlikely unless they decide to crack it will it ever be cracked...over the years many have tried and failed miserably

Back
Top Bottom