Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

1. FeaturePoints - This site has gift cards.
2. FreeAppSlots - This site has gift cards and apps.
3. FreeMyApps - This site has gift cards.
4. AppRedeem - This site has gift cards.
5. AppCasher - This site has gift cards.
6. AppNana - This site has gift cards and apps.
7. AppBounty - This site has gift cards.
8. JunoWallet - This site has gift cards.
9. AppInviter - This site has gift cards.

10. Checkpoints - App

Just some ways to get free giftcards and apps.

Last edited:
Just wondering.. for the most part with these app upgrades.. is it safe to upgrade through Cydia? or manually upgrade through iFile?
nerd.gif
I post the updated tweaks, because these are from the actual bigboss repo and will install the paid tweak for free. I only install one repo in cydia. I have found that the more repos you install the more clutter they generate and the more "other" space you will see in itunes. I try to install only the tweaks I find are a must have. You will see, with time, that your phone might get sluggish with the more tweaks you keep installing. I like to keep my phone with atleast 600+ of free RAM. 

ALSO like shoelysses posted. Downloaded tinyumbrella to your computer and saving your blobs IS A MUST! I can post a tutorial on how to use it if anyone needs help. But you must save the blobs for your device.

I'm getting "please don't use pirated software" message when downloading tweetbot. Smh.
Thats one that hasnt worked right for quite sometime. Even when installous was around it always displayed that message. I guess its one of the harder to crack for some reason. I believe you can use an older version and get around that.

ALSO like shoelysses posted. Downloaded tinyumbrella to your computer and saving your blobs IS A MUST! I can post a tutorial on how to use it if anyone needs help. But you must save the blobs for your device.

I don't even know what this means exactly. What it does or prevents. Much less how to do it.

OK i changed my lockscreen but cannot get rid of the black bar at the bottom where the slider used to be.

I've tried every tweak in cydia and none of them work. Someone mentioned lockscreen killer but can't find it in cydia. Do I need to add another repo?
Im trying to find it. I believe its in /system/libabry/privateframeworks/telephonyUI.framework. Try renaming [email protected] to something else and see if it works. I name it [email protected]

I don't even know what this means exactly. What it does or prevents. Much less how to do it.
shsh/blobs are the files associated with a ios firmware. it is needed if you want to keep or downgrade to a ios firmware. See when you d/l install a ios firmware all you get is the software. the files associated with them and for them to work are issued when you log into itunes and signed by apple.

when a new ios firmware comes out they release a new set of files to associate with the new firmware and they no longer issue and sign the old files for the old ios firmware. When that happens if you didnt save the shsh/blobs files you would be forced to upgrade ios firmware, because while you might be able to find and d/l the old ios firmware, you wouldnt be able to install it and run it because the files associated with it come from apple and they wouldnt be issuing and signing those old files anymore.

what tinyumbrella does is save those shsh/blobs with the cydia jailbreak servers, so when itunes/apple stop signing and issuing the shsh/blobs you can use the saved ones on cydia along with the older ios firmware. What that means is when 6.1a is released and you need to restore your phone you will have the saved files/ios firmware on cydia to do a restore as oppose to having to be forced to upgrade thru itunes by apple.

1. [h2]How to save SHSH using tinyumbrella[/h2]
    Every time there’s a new jailbreak, the same message is preached: Save your SHSH blobs! In fact, even when there is not a jailbreak, it’s a good practice to always save your SHSH blobs. These files are absolute must haves if there ever opens up the possibility to downgrade back to iOS 6.1 once newer firmware is released. If you don’t save your blobs for a specific firmware, then the possibility of ever being able to downgrade to that firmware is slim to none.

So please, be proactive. Save your SHSH blobs right now. That way, when Apple drops iOS 6.1.1, or whatever its next firmware will be called, you will already have your blobs saved. Apple has been quick about closing its firmware signing window as of late, so once the new firmware is released, it might be too late to save the iOS 6.1 blobs.

If you haven’t already done so, there’s no need to feel ashamed, but act now. Take a look at the step-by-step walkthrough.

1. Step 1: Download TinyUmbrella from here http://thefirmwareumbrella.blogspot.com/  for your operating system of choice. This tutorial was done using a Mac, but the exact same principle and steps can be used on Windows and Linux machines.

Step 2: Save the TinyUmbrella download to your desktop, and double click that app icon to run. It may take a few seconds to fully initialize.

Step 3: Connect the device that you want to save your SHSH blobs for. This can be any iOS device like an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. You should do this for every device you own that can run iOS 6.1.

Step 4: In the upper left-hand corner of Tiny Umbrella, select your device under connected devices.

Step 5: Click the advanced tab, and uncheck the following two options:

Save ALL Available SHSH

Request SHSH From Cydia

Step 6: Change the save SHSH directory to an SHSH folder on your desktop, that way you can easily find, verify, and backup your SHSH blobs in a more familiar directory.

Step 7: Click the Log tab so that you can prepare to view the status of your save attempt.

Step 8: Now it’s time to actually save the blobs. Click on Save SHSH, and Tiny Umbrella will attempt to save the SHSH blobs for iOS 6.1 (or the latest iOS firmware that Apple is signing), and save it to the directory you selected in Step 6. You should receive a message that says SHSH SUCCESSFULLY SAVED if everything worked correctly.

Step 9: Open up the SHSH folder that you created on your desktop in Step 6, and verify that the SHSH blob for your device is there. Ensure that it is labeled with the correct device name, along with the proper firmware.

In the future, when Apple stops signing iOS 6.1, you can use this exact tutorial to save the current firmware that it is signing. This tutorial is geared towards saving the currently signed firmware only, thus it won’t retrieve previously saved SHSH blobs that Apple is no longer signing. If you wish to do that, you can keep the options that we unchecked in Step 5, checked.

I highly recommend that you backup the folder containing all of your SHSH blobs for all of your devices to something like Dropbox. That way, you can always find them when you need to use them.

1. [h2]How to save SHSH using tinyumbrella[/h2]
    Every time there’s a new jailbreak, the same message is preached: Save your SHSH blobs! In fact, even when there is not a jailbreak, it’s a good practice to always save your SHSH blobs. These files are absolute must haves if there ever opens up the possibility to downgrade back to iOS 6.1 once newer firmware is released. If you don’t save your blobs for a specific firmware, then the possibility of ever being able to downgrade to that firmware is slim to none.

So please, be proactive. Save your SHSH blobs right now. That way, when Apple drops iOS 6.1.1, or whatever its next firmware will be called, you will already have your blobs saved. Apple has been quick about closing its firmware signing window as of late, so once the new firmware is released, it might be too late to save the iOS 6.1 blobs.

If you haven’t already done so, there’s no need to feel ashamed, but act now. Take a look at the step-by-step walkthrough.

1. Step 1: Download TinyUmbrella from here http://thefirmwareumbrella.blogspot.com/  for your operating system of choice. This tutorial was done using a Mac, but the exact same principle and steps can be used on Windows and Linux machines.

Step 2: Save the TinyUmbrella download to your desktop, and double click that app icon to run. It may take a few seconds to fully initialize.

Step 3: Connect the device that you want to save your SHSH blobs for. This can be any iOS device like an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. You should do this for every device you own that can run iOS 6.1.

Step 4: In the upper left-hand corner of Tiny Umbrella, select your device under connected devices.

Step 5: Click the advanced tab, and uncheck the following two options:

Save ALL Available SHSH

Request SHSH From Cydia

Step 6: Change the save SHSH directory to an SHSH folder on your desktop, that way you can easily find, verify, and backup your SHSH blobs in a more familiar directory.

Step 7: Click the Log tab so that you can prepare to view the status of your save attempt.

Step 8: Now it’s time to actually save the blobs. Click on Save SHSH, and Tiny Umbrella will attempt to save the SHSH blobs for iOS 6.1 (or the latest iOS firmware that Apple is signing), and save it to the directory you selected in Step 6. You should receive a message that says SHSH SUCCESSFULLY SAVED if everything worked correctly.

Step 9: Open up the SHSH folder that you created on your desktop in Step 6, and verify that the SHSH blob for your device is there. Ensure that it is labeled with the correct device name, along with the proper firmware.

In the future, when Apple stops signing iOS 6.1, you can use this exact tutorial to save the current firmware that it is signing. This tutorial is geared towards saving the currently signed firmware only, thus it won’t retrieve previously saved SHSH blobs that Apple is no longer signing. If you wish to do that, you can keep the options that we unchecked in Step 5, checked.

I highly recommend that you backup the folder containing all of your SHSH blobs for all of your devices to something like Dropbox. That way, you can always find them when you need to use them.

Thank you so much for this info.  I need this.  I can't live without a jailbreak again. Repped!!!

I like the Carla theme but is there a way I can change the background picture in the lockscreen?

Also, what are some good screen lock themes / tweaks?

I like the Carla theme but is there a way I can change the background picture in the lockscreen?

Also, what are some good screen lock themes / tweaks?

Try changing wallpaper and respring.

I don't do too much with the lockscreen, but seriously everyone reps intelliscreenX. Seems to be the absolute best of the best.

i really like to have different icons than the stock but themeing the icons is so annoying

also finally found a lockscreen i like

but it has a bug where the notifications dont show up
tired.gif
I think it's a winterboard problem.. Cuz none of my LS's show my notifications
I use OpenNotifier to deal with that problem.  It's not the best, but it helps.  It shows me notification icons in the top right corner

The HTML lockscreens are not able to receive notifications on screen. It's not a widespread "problem", theres just no workaround right now for people who run into that.

That's the main reason I ditched it.

Back
Top Bottom