Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Love to see more iPad set ups, thinking about doing my iPad 2.

Intelliscreenx is 9.99 In cydia, well worth it to me .

I'm having a bit of a problem. Downloaded my3g and it wasn't working, so I went to delete it from cydia, and an error popped up. Was able to delete its files through ifile, and then went back to cydia and it deleted it with no error. Resprung, and the app is still there. When I open it, it immediately closes. Any suggestions on how to get rid of it? I could just stick it in my jb folder, but I know it's gonna irk me.

Btw, 3Gunrestrictor is working flawlessly. 

I'm having a bit of a problem. Downloaded my3g and it wasn't working, so I went to delete it from cydia, and an error popped up. Was able to delete its files through ifile, and then went back to cydia and it deleted it with no error. Resprung, and the app is still there. When I open it, it immediately closes. Any suggestions on how to get rid of it? I could just stick it in my jb folder, but I know it's gonna irk me.

Btw, 3Gunrestrictor is working flawlessly. 
Try rebooting your device and then trying to delete it from cydia. 

OK everyone! I have HUGE news!!!!

I have finally found a working replacement just like Install0us!

The only requirement is that you have appsync installed BEFORE you download the app.

I have downloaded and installed several apps successfully on my idevice. I wanted to fully test it before I shared it. It doesnt have all of the apps installous had, but it will continue to grow and cover more apps.

Visit www.appaddict.org/app/

Slide where it tells you to on your device and it will auto install the app to your homescreen. Check it out and let me know what you think.

OK everyone! I have HUGE news!!!!
I have finally found a working replacement just like Install0us!
The only requirement is that you have appsync installed BEFORE you download the app.
I have downloaded and installed several apps successfully on my idevice. I wanted to fully test it before I shared it. It doesnt have all of the apps installous had, but it will continue to grow and cover more apps.

Visit www.appaddict.org/app/
Slide where it tells you to on your device and it will auto install the app to your homescreen. Check it out and let me know what you think.

up to par with vshare?

Auxo v1.3.2 

CHANGES:
v1.3.2
-Improved Overall Performance
-Addressed a Memory Leak
-Fixed Landscape Compatibility
-Fixed iOS 6.1 Brightness Bug
-Fixed ScrollingBoard Compatibility

For all of those having issues with the Pirate Message please follow one of the two ways to fix:

1. Complete the below steps
a. Using iFile, browse to /etc/ and edit 'hosts' to add the following - be sure to Save when you are done:
127.0.0.1 api.jw97.com
127.0.0.1 jw97.com
b. Browse to /Library/Application Support/AuxoSwitcher/Contents/Resources/ in iFile
c. Delete 'iamsad.png'
d. Respring / Reboot your Phone!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ny4n95

Last edited:
i really like to have different icons than the stock but themeing the icons is so annoying

also finally found a lockscreen i like

View media item 268328
but it has a bug where the notifications dont show up |I

Last edited:
OK i changed my lockscreen but cannot get rid of the black bar at the bottom where the slider used to be.

I've tried every tweak in cydia and none of them work. Someone mentioned lockscreen killer but can't find it in cydia. Do I need to add another repo?

Just wondering.. for the most part with these app upgrades.. is it safe to upgrade through Cydia? or manually upgrade through iFile? :nerd:

folks better d/l tinyumbrella and save their shsh and blobs just incase a new version of 6.1 comes out (which i hear a version a. is coming in the near future) hate if you need to restore phone for some reason and want to rejailbreak.

Auxo v1.3.2 

View media item 268175

CHANGES:

v1.3.2

-Improved Overall Performance

-Addressed a Memory Leak

-Fixed Landscape Compatibility

-Fixed iOS 6.1 Brightness Bug

-Fixed ScrollingBoard Compatibility

For all of those having issues with the Pirate Message please follow one of the two ways to fix:

1. Complete the below steps

a. Using iFile, browse to /etc/ and edit 'hosts' to add the following - be sure to Save when you are done:

127.0.0.1 api.jw97.com

127.0.0.1 jw97.com

b. Browse to /Library/Application Support/AuxoSwitcher/Contents/Resources/ in iFile

c. Delete 'iamsad.png'

d. Respring / Reboot your Phone!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ny4n95
Did they fix the crashing?

Back
Top Bottom