Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Does anyone have any experience with xsellize's VIP repo? How exactly does it differ from their free repo?
just like many of the others.... its the old tried and true fav...mostly themes and other visuals. to be honest not directed towards you but alot of you guys are have issues because of to many repos...mainly repos that are majority theme/dreamboard/visual repos. Having multiple repos that essentially offer the same thing is one a redundance, and two takes cydia longer to respond and often times cause conflicts with different tweaks thus causing issues.

I say all this to say you dont need 5 10 repos that at the end of the day, pretty much offer the same thing/tweaks add-ons.

Can someone be so kindly as to how to incorporate my own icons. For example I'm using ayecon but I want to use a few Jaku icons too.

just like many of the others.... its the old tried and true fav...mostly themes and other visuals. to be honest not directed towards you but alot of you guys are have issues because of to many repos...mainly repos that are majority theme/dreamboard/visual repos. Having multiple repos that essentially offer the same thing is one a redundance, and two takes cydia longer to respond and often times cause conflicts with different tweaks thus causing issues.

I say all this to say you dont need 5 10 repos that at the end of the day, pretty much offer the same thing/tweaks add-ons.
Exactly. I have stated this as well. I install one repo and one repo only. 

iPhone has reset into safe mode 3-4 times today :smh:

It was working so well... gotta figure out what's wrong now

What repo is that?
sinfuliphonerepo.com (mainly just for appsync)

It doesnt clutter you with themes an ****. Only the good tweaks. It does get updated alot slower than most other repos, but I purchase most of the tweaks I want. Or I just look for the deb file online and download and install it with ifile. I try and keep cydia clean. Not installing a ton of stuff I dont really need. The more mobile substrate add-ons, the slower it makes ur phone. 

Last edited:
Can someone be so kindly as to how to incorporate my own icons. For example I'm using ayecon but I want to use a few Jaku icons too.

Open iFile.
Var/stash/themes

You will need to go to the jaku folder and select the specific app icon you want to use within the folder. It will be named "[email protected]". Hit edit and select the icon and click the copy/link button in the bottom right.

Now navigate to the same app in the ayecon theme folder. Select and delete the same .png file for that specific app and then paste the one you want it to be.

Go into winter board and unselect the springboard theme to go back to the stock one. Now go back into winter board, apply ayecon, respring and the icons will be changed to the image you want.

Yo TH3 is the early favorite for NT'er of the year :pimp:

Finally got my **** to work!!!View media item 263330
But all the themes posted so far are only for the iphone 5? Any for the iphone 4 thats similar? esspecially that Languna one

Can someone post an HD version of this pic? I've been thirst ( :lol: ) but when I try to save to my iphone or iPad and it comes out grainy =\

yeah its a winterboard problem, i was emailing back & forth with the guy, he said they're working on it

Open iFile.
Var/stash/themes

You will need to go to the jaku folder and select the specific app icon you want to use within the folder. It will be named "[email protected]". Hit edit and select the icon and click the copy/link button in the bottom right.

Now navigate to the same app in the ayecon theme folder. Select and delete the same .png file for that specific app and then paste the one you want it to be.

Go into winter board and unselect the springboard theme to go back to the stock one. Now go back into winter board, apply ayecon, respring and the icons will be changed to the image you want.

Follow this. But be careful because the file names are CASE SENSITIVE. [email protected] isn't the same as [email protected]

^^ and some will be named icon@2x while some are Icon@2x. It's kinda crazy. Not sure why apple did it like that but just be careful and take ur time.

Last edited:
Seriously what would be the damn reason for naming the icons with a cap or lowercase. Smh.

Some also read [email protected], do I have to resize copies of the icon I want and replace that also?

If you just delete all of the icon files within the folder it will automatically use them and work fine.

You can also download iconmaker from cydia if you want to make your own icons. Pretty easy once you know what you're doing. You would just use and move them into the same folder where you want it to be.

I swear a jailbroken iPhone is much more useful than a stock iPhone. No themes this time around, just a few tweaks i find real handy like:

CallBar

biteSMS

infinifolders

activator

ikeywi

pandora downloader

springtomize 2

3g unrestrictor

NC Settings

You guys should really add this repo:  system.in-appstore.com/repo   and install LocallAPstore. This tweak makes all in-app purchases free. That plus AppCake is
pimp.gif
  100+ apps and i've never payed for one lol

And  ihacksrepo.com if you want some app/game mods

Last edited:
can someone make a tutorial of how to use those links you guys post for the lockscreens/springboard designs? i downloaded ifile but i have no idea how to use it and i want to customize my lockscreen

can someone make a tutorial of how to use those links you guys post for the lockscreens/springboard designs? i downloaded ifile but i have no idea how to use it and i want to customize my lockscreen

locate the dl'ed file in ifile. Cut/Copy it to var/stash/themes.xxxx (XXXX = random #s/letters unique to your phone). Open up Winterboard and select the theme you dl'ed and respring.

locate the dl'ed file in ifile. Cut/Copy it to var/stash/themes.xxxx (XXXX = random #s/letters unique to your phone). Open up Winterboard and select the theme you dl'ed and respring.
if its a rar file do we open it as rar or unarchive it in ifile after downloading?

Last edited:

so we must dl the file from our phones safari using the link provided ?

yeah, its the more easier way than going the desktop route.

Auxo 1.3.3-3

1. CHANGES:
    v1.3.3-3
    - Fixed a crash with Activator
    - Fixed a brightness bug on iOS 5

http://mega.co.nz/#!yBV03DbI!Gv33b0ILWonW07wGBYS6a0D1UVl-G2SxkZTwSHxMSz0

Am I installing this the same way you told me to install BiteSMS?

I swear a jailbroken iPhone is much more useful than a stock iPhone. No themes this time around, just a few tweaks i find real handy like:

You guys should really add this repo:  system.in-appstore.com/repo  and install LocallAPstore. This tweak makes all in-app purchases free. That plus AppCake is :pimp:   100+ apps and i've never payed for one lol

And  ihacksrepo.com if you want some app/game mods

How does this work? How does it make in app purchases free? Is that even possible? :nerd:

is there any way to adjust the intelliscreenx icons on your lock screen? i dont like how the clock and news are on one line making the clock extremely small

Back
Top Bottom