Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

For some reason BiteSMS doesn't have pop up windows anymore, it only works on my Lock Screen?

When im on the home screen/spring board, all my new texts get sent to the status bar icon.. they used to pop up in the middle of the screen, like regularly.. (like a prejailbroken iphone)

For some reason BiteSMS doesn't have pop up windows anymore, it only works on my Lock Screen?

When im on the home screen/spring board, all my new texts get sent to the status bar icon.. they used to pop up in the middle of the screen, like regularly.. (like a prejailbroken iphone)

go to bitesms

hit settings-quick reply-unlock mode-auto show quick reply

that setting will let texts pop on on the whole screen

hey guys, new here. google searched a problem and this thread popped up. hoping you could help me out. 

i am trying to used Defused font for the lock screen clock. but when i download it + fontswap, it says invalid metadata. tried it with bytafont too.... any suggestions as to what the hell is wrong?

Phone comes today. Very excite

Gonna sell my old 4 on eBay. People getting up to $200 with verizon 4 so ill go that route

So i downloaded dreamboard.....then tried to download apple desk theme.

My phone is stuck on the apple screen. Can't reset it can't turn it off....just apple on screen....any ideas?

Last edited:
anyone see this nike rsvp app on cydia??
I'm looking at it now.  I'm kinda skeptical. I'll wait for someone else to get it...
laugh.gif

So i downloaded dreamboard.....then tried to download apple desk theme.

My phone is stuck on the apple screen. Can't reset it can't turn it off....just apple on screen....any ideas?

I had the same problem and did a google search, and someone said to hold the 'increase volume' button and it worked for me. Hopefully the same for you

Back
Top Bottom