Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

my old 4 still has 3g activated. do i need to bring it to verizon so they can turn data off indefintly? cause i wanna sell it but not until i can get this sorted out

So i want to hook up a slingbox i have and was looking at the iphone app. Don't want to pay $15 for the app. Anything in Cydia that will allow me to see my slingbox on my iphone 5?

So i want to hook up a slingbox i have and was looking at the iphone app. Don't want to pay $15 for the app. Anything in Cydia that will allow me to see my slingbox on my iphone 5?
use vshare to download the app

edit: just check and it isn't on there, search for a Slingbox IPA and move it into your Apps in iTunes. That's what i usually do when i can't find it

Last edited:
not really understanding your question

I got the 5 now. And my old 4 is useless so I wanna sell it. I can still use the phone to make calls, texts etc cause it still uses data. So I have 2 activated iPhones on Verizon

I don't wanna just sell it and then have someone else use it to call and stuff like that. Do I need to talk to Verizon or something to get the phone unactivated?

You have to call verizon tell them that you've upgraded to the 5 and to de-activate (un-link) your iPhone 4 from your account so that the phone can have a clean ESN; that way you can sell it, if i'm not mistaken.

Edit: anyone have deb files for the new Auxo/bitesms apps?

Last edited:
You have to call verizon tell them that you've upgraded to the 5 and to de-activate (un-link) your iPhone 4 from your account so that the phone can have a clean ESN; that way you can sell it, if i'm not mistaken.

Edit: anyone have deb files for the new Auxo/bitesms apps?
http://adf.ly/ImucL

bitesms 7.3 for is the latest but hasnt been cracked yet...give it a week or so.

http://adf.ly/JLXEn

auxo

install the manual instead...because if not it might not take/work properly

Wait, what just happened with the LTE icons? I'm confused.

he wanted to know if anyone themed it yet

i just posted the names of the files so he could make his own

quick question for iphone 5 users with winterboard, any battery issues? is it good/bad?

im not sure whether or not that was the reason for my battery drain on my 4 but i just wanted to know before i install winterboard

I thought
he wanted to know if anyone themed it yet

i just posted the names of the files so he could make his own

quick question for iphone 5 users with winterboard, any battery issues? is it good/bad?

im not sure whether or not that was the reason for my battery drain on my 4 but i just wanted to know before i install winterboard
I thought I had battery issues but its just from using it so much more. No probs.

What would be the best way to go about making LTE icons? Could you basically rename a zeppelin logo to that file and create a folder in winter board?

I thought
I thought I had battery issues but its just from using it so much more. No probs.

What would be the best way to go about making LTE icons? Could you basically rename a zeppelin logo to that file and create a folder in winter board?

You could do just that via ifile

They go in the ui images folder I believe

Back
Top Bottom