Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

First time jail braking.. everything worked like a charm.. kudos to OP...but am isupposed to do "user" "hacker or "developer" i know you guys are more into this.. but i was wondering if i should pick at least the hacker and yall help me out later in the future (if i have any questions)? and can i change this setting later?

Last edited:
So i downloaded dreamboard.....then tried to download apple desk theme.

My phone is stuck on the apple screen. Can't reset it can't turn it off....just apple on screen....any ideas?

I had the same problem and did a google search, and someone said to hold the 'increase volume' button and it worked for me. Hopefully the same for you

Thanks for the response man but i restored my phone last night.....and now have a new issue.

My phone now wont be recognized by my itunes. I plug it in....it hits me with the "Welcome to your new iphone" would you like to restore or start new. So i hit restore....it restores it....but itunes then doesn't recognize it. I unplug it....plug it back in...it says "Welcome to your new iphone" agin. So i click done.....but i can't load music or sync anything because it can't tell my iphone is my iphone.

I have gone through this process 2 times....restoring it and hoping the computer will recognize it....but got nothing....any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for the response man but i restored my phone last night.....and now have a new issue.

My phone now wont be recognized by my itunes. I plug it in....it hits me with the "Welcome to your new iphone" would you like to restore or start new. So i hit restore....it restores it....but itunes then doesn't recognize it. I unplug it....plug it back in...it says "Welcome to your new iphone" agin. So i click done.....but i can't load music or sync anything because it can't tell my iphone is my iphone.

I have gone through this process 2 times....restoring it and hoping the computer will recognize it....but got nothing....any help would be appreciated.

Try a dfu restore

Turn it off

Hold power button for 10 sec

While still holding it hold home button for 15 sec

Let go of the power button but continue to hold home button for 10 sec

iTunes should see the phone is recovery mode and you can restore it

Try a dfu restore

Turn it off

Hold power button for 10 sec

While still holding it hold home button for 15 sec

Let go of the power button but continue to hold home button for 10 sec

iTunes should see the phone is recovery mode and you can restore it

That is how i got to this point.

I got stuck in the endless loop of power on...power off....so i put it in DFU mode. Plugged it in....restored...now i have a working iphone with all my contacts and pictures back....but my computer won't recognize it....keeps saying its a new phone

Alright, so I have the Carla theme for the 4S and I have the weather lock screen. Anyone know how to get that stupid *** wallpaper rectangle off so I just have the weather? I doubt it's even possible View media item 281894

Alright, so I have the Carla theme for the 4S and I have the weather lock screen. Anyone know how to get that stupid *** wallpaper rectangle off so I just have the weather? I doubt it's even possible View media item 281894

I don't have winter board anymore but I can tell you to go to ifile and go the Carla ls folder and you should be able to delete that rectangle file. The weather is a separate file

If you could put up screenshots that'd be great

I got stuck in the endless loop of power on...power off....so i put it in DFU mode. Plugged it in....restored...now i have a working iphone with all my contacts and pictures back....but my computer won't recognize it....keeps saying its a new phone

Try a different USB port

Try a different USB port

I am going to try everything when i get home...uninstall and reinstall iTunes....and then restore my phone again....I won't be home until Saturday night ish though....

I don't have winter board anymore but I can tell you to go to ifile and go the Carla ls folder and you should be able to delete that rectangle file. The weather is a separate file

If you could put up screenshots that'd be great
Yeah that didnt work lol
GALLERY]

it will ask for an update seeing that isnt the latest version.
Yes it is the latest version check Cydia. Unless they just pushed out an update in the last 5 minutes. Which they didnt since I just checked Cydia right now. Not sure where you get ur info from but THIS IS the newest one out.

Last edited:
Yes it is the latest version check Cydia. Unless they just pushed out an update in the last 5 minutes. Which they didnt since I just checked Cydia right now. Not sure where you get ur info from but THIS IS the newest one out.
iuno cydia says update to latest version...just popped up... it could be because its cracked or who knows... but it does show up in the update section on cydia

you saw it on catfish.... and now its available for all you guys... Hellospy

http://hellospy.com/homepage.aspx?lang=en-US

It is a call monitoring, tracer, and logger for cellphones. This app allows you to gps monitor another person phone. It records and forwards another persons cell phone activity, which includes phone calls, internet activity, sms/mms messages, contacts and notes on the users phone, pictures taken, recieved, and sent, voicemail, call logs the whole nine yards. You can even access all of this remotely from your phone tablet or pc.

It is a call monitoring, tracer, and logger for cellphones. This app allows you to gps monitor another person phone. It records and forwards another persons cell phone activity, which includes phone calls, internet activity, sms/mms messages, contacts and notes on the users phone, pictures taken, recieved, and sent, voicemail, call logs the whole nine yards. You can even access all of this remotely from your phone tablet or pc.
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

How do you plan on getting this on your spouses phone though? For employers? What company is giving out jailbroken iphones? This app is nuts though whats way too intrusive

sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

How do you plan on getting this on your spouses phone though? For employers? What company is giving out jailbroken iphones? This app is nuts though whats way too intrusive
lol iuno i was looking at some true life show on mtv...and oh boy put it on his g/f phone while she was sleep. He wouldve gotten away for it to if it wasnt for those meddling kids...... and scooby doo to!!!!!!! lol but nah he left his laptop on and fell asleep....and after a night of going out, his girl came home and saw it and he was busted.

But you could jb a phone relatively easy, takes like 5 minutes max. you can hide the cydia etc...icons so that isnt a big deal. so i mean if someone were to leave their phone for about 5-10 minutes...you could install the jb, the app, and use the icon hider app with ease. It is a good app for kids tho.

I feel like someone is using this on me now.

Back
Top Bottom