Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Has anyone seen the new Cydia tweak called iLEX R.A.T ? It removes all cydia packages and settings as if you just jailbroke your device. It can be used if your device starts to lag or feel slow over time from adding to many tweaks and things. It pretty much turn your idevice into a freshly jailbroken device. I can post the info and cydia repo to get it if people are interested. Its a little complicated to use, but can be done. Ive just recently used it on my i5 and ipad with no problems. Of course you will have to go back in Cydia and add all of your tweaks over again. Or use PKGbackup.

That boot loop is no joke.

My friend said his got bricked and he just plugged his phone in and launched evasi0n again to re-jailbreak out of boot loop and it worked. Any truth to this?
Because when i got mine bricked trying to use Dreamboard (never again) i plugged it in updated softward to 6.1.2 updated evasi0n and re jailbroke. But now if that happens im screwed since there is no JB for 6.1.3 (untethered at least)

Bored with the Carla theme if anyone has a solid theme set up or wall paper to recommend.

That boot loop is no joke.

My friend said his got bricked and he just plugged his phone in and launched evasi0n again to re-jailbreak out of boot loop and it worked. Any truth to this?
Because when i got mine bricked trying to use Dreamboard (never again) i plugged it in updated softward to 6.1.2 updated evasi0n and re jailbroke. But now if that happens im screwed since there is no JB for 6.1.3 (untethered at least)

Bored with the Carla theme if anyone has a solid theme set up or wall paper to recommend.
I'm a huge fan of Ayecon.

:nerd:
sounds like ebw will need that info |I

:lol:

My phone been fine, nothing was ever wrong when I uninstalled BDP. I was just messing around. :D

Anbu has been my go to theme for the longest time. Used along with themeiconmaker tweak it was a damn gem.

I'm back to the stock theme right now. I've been slowly trying to go back to as stock as possible to see how I could get used to if again if needed. The only tweak I'm pretty sure I would drive myself crazy without would be bite.

Can someone list the most used/most popular jailbreak tweaks? Is there an overall list of tweaks, and whats possible? Ive been away from the platform for years.

Sowwie :wow:

Can someone list the most used/most popular jailbreak tweaks? Is there an overall list of tweaks, and whats possible? Ive been away from the platform for years.

BiteSMS
iFile
Activator
SBSettings
Infindock
Folderenhancer
Bytafont
F.lux
Diet bulletin
Fake Carrier
Springtomize
Auxo

Off the top of my head. Check them all out. Decide what works best for you. I highly recommend BiteSMS over ANY other tweak from Cydia.

My Cydia is acting up. My sources are all empty,cant look at my packages, I cant search for anything(get nothing when i search)

Anyone know how to fix it?

Last edited:
Now that Pandora has a 40 hour limit and apparently Pandora Skip hack has stopped working, does anybody have any alternatives to the Pandora app? Or does any body know if there was been new patch/hack for the Pandora 40 hour Limit? If not, does anybody know how can I downgrade to an older version of Pandora?

My Cydia is acting up. My sources are all empty,cant look at my packages, I cant search for anything(get nothing when i search)

Anyone know how to fix it?

Running too many repos. Delete some that you added or just delete the BigBoss repo and you should be good

Now that Pandora has a 40 hour limit and apparently Pandora Skip hack has stopped working, does anybody have any alternatives to the Pandora app? Or does any body know if there was been new patch/hack for the Pandora 40 hour Limit? If not, does anybody know how can I downgrade to an older version of Pandora?

My pandora downloader app still works....unlimited skips and download the songs

No & don't get your hopes up for one anytime soon
tired.gif
they have an exploit but wont release it till ios 7 which will be when new ipad mini/iphone 5s is released.

which will probably be in September or October?
nerd.gif

still aint anytime soon imo.
exactly because in doing so...especially considering how apple has pretty much manhunted and hired alot of the crackers/jailbreakers... and how it is becoming harder and harder to make a jailbreak, releasing the exploit now would prompt apple to make like an ios 6.1.3b or a 6.1.4 (that was actually the reason for releasing ios 6.1.3...matter of fact in doing so ive hear it actually added some flaws to the ios..dont know them since i didnt update), discover the exploits and make it that much harder to do it on ios 7 and all the devices that come thereafter. They (being apple and the jailbreakers) are basically playing chess.

Sometimes when I double tap the home button, my Iphone resets. Does anyone have this problem?
if your jb....chances are its a conflict between tweaks...and it would be best to do a crash reporter and see what the problem is...and from there use sbsettings to close/shutdown individual tweaks etc... until you find the problem.

Back
Top Bottom